• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Waterford, MI August 17

What is it with Michigan and The Capitol reigon of NY sharing a bunch of city/town names??
what I know of so far is:

Watervliet
Troy
Waterford

And these cities are all within 10 miles of each other in NY

anything else?

boumacj are you planning on going?

I will likely be there in the afternoon. If I can make it there in the morning, I will run the Contour for the day (even though I will likely be one of the only non Roush cars there). Otherwise I will try and bring some other toys to play with on the track.

It was on my list of things I was definitely going to do this summer ...... and then much to my dismay I had to go out of town for work!!!! to say I'm bummed about being gone for the whole Woodward weekend is an understatement, hope you had a good time though Share some stories/pics if you have 'em so I can live the experience through you, thanks!

Last edited:
Had a great time out at the track. Did not get a chance to take the Contour out - but that did not matter as I had took out a Roush 427R Mustang instead. I did not have my camera unfortunately. You need to bring your car out to an SVTOA event next year.

Back