• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for cheap-ish Bears tickets...

dlphnfn

Veteran CEG'er
Hey Guys, I was wondering if there was something obvious I'm missing about finding cheap"er" Bears tickets. I'm clearly a Dolphins fan and they come to Chicago in October, so a buddy and I and wives were going to go. The cheapest tickets I can find are over $100. Is that normal? Will they get cheaper or more expensive? I'm sure you could walk up tothe ticket booth in Miami and get them at face value the minute before that game. Are Bears tickets that hot? I've only ever been to KC twice and Metrodome twice and I'm pretty sure I've never spent over $60.
Thanks.

Bears tickets are not known for being cheap, IMO. I must say that CL is your best option RIGHT NOW. Not close to the game date, HONESTLY. Bears suck and don't but it doesn't draw off people from spending upwards of $300+ for seats...

I've been checking CL now too... They are a little cheaper, but with a 5 hour drive, hotel, parking, and tickets, I'm leaning toward staying home and drinking beer for $30. Thanks guys.

Sadly, Bears tix are almost always expensive. Only time you can save a few bucks is when they are out of playoff contention. Every game I've ever been to is packed and there are a LOT of diehard fans.

Back