• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ get em ready meet

Juan is here. Anytime anyone wants to show up, come over.

We are going to make a quick parts run to NAPA, but that should be less than 30 minutes before we are back...

Sorry Dave, have to work later than expected and can't make it out.

I'm out. Still at work, but working on the tour. Gotta replace the inner tie rod. Will try to make it, but don't count on me. lol

Sorry,

Chris

Sorry I was not able to make it guys... Now it appears that my work will not let me take next weekend off... WTF!!! So pissed off right now

Well, I'm finally home from F-ing with the Tour. Inner tie-rod is in, but still need to final set the toe. Thank God I was able to use the lift and air tools tonight. This would've been a major pain if I did it in my garage like I planned. Thanks Matt! lol

Hope you guys enjoyed the nice weather. Any pics of all the shiney-ness?

Chris

This is Juan (naujcdl, posting from dacker's laptop as he makes a run to store with Wine_Sean) and i had a HORRIBLE day with my brakes due to my own fault, wheelspin stepped in and helped but i may have fried my master cylinder, will hopefully try the car and see if it won't fail and have a breather after this day. I did a few things i planned on doing so that is good and didn't get to even wash the car, so next time. Nice meet, all color SVT were present, definitely good.

I will see all on Saturday only for the show and shine part of the SZ event, no moneys and that is all i can do.

Thanks to all for the help, dave and fam for food!

No problem Juan. We "finished" working on Sean's car about 1:15am. We didn't actually complete anything LOL. So it sounds like we will be back at it tomorrow afternoon!

I dropped by unexpected. Had a good time. THANKS DAVE! Side note...didn't do jack to my car:blackeye:

We had all four colors lined up in the driveway. That was cool to see. Then come to find out I wasn't the only one to show up unexpectedly :shocked:.

Com'on Dave post dem pics!

Back