• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

central indiana folks?

wally05

New CEG'er
Any Central indiana folks here? I'm in Anderson, IN and I've yet to see any other tours on here in Indiana.

I know there are a few people from the Indy area. most seem to be kind of scattered about IN though.

There were two of us in ft. Wayne but one just got totaled out a month agoand I know one guy on here from decater. There are not alot of people here from Indiana tho

I bought one from indiana. You can take one more off the slim list of Indaina-ans.

There are 3 at Purdue. My T-Red (I had a Silver one before but it got totaled), a black, and another T-Red (just saw it today conveniently parked outside my apartment).

There are 3 at Purdue. My T-Red (I had a Silver one before but it got totaled), a black, and another T-Red (just saw it today conveniently parked outside my apartment).

SKULLV- VERY nice CTS-V. That beast must be a F'in BLAST to drive! Thanks for the pic u PM'd me.

If you happen to see a black 04 WRX with black wheels/polished lip, exhaust, etc... that's my youngest brother who's in his last year (on campus) and will graduate with a Doctrine in Pharmacy, lucky little SOB will graduate & be making over 6 figures working 40 hours at a CVS (I'm Jealous if u cant tell). Anyway if u ever run into him at a gas station or anything tells him you talked to Jason on the CSVT forum.

I'd really like to schedule a monthly meet for anyone in central IN that would be interested in participating. Even if it is just a handful of us. So if anyone in central IN would like to start having a monthly meet at a pub or restaurant, reply to this & I'd be more than happy to schedule & coordinate everything. Look forward to hearing from you all.... If interested reply to thread or send me a PM.

SKULLV- VERY nice CTS-V. That beast must be a F'in BLAST to drive! Thanks for the pic u PM'd me.

If you happen to see a black 04 WRX with black wheels/polished lip, exhaust, etc... that's my youngest brother who's in his last year (on campus) and will graduate with a Doctrine in Pharmacy, lucky little SOB will graduate & be making over 6 figures working 40 hours at a CVS (I'm Jealous if u cant tell). Anyway if u ever run into him at a gas station or anything tells him you talked to Jason on the CSVT forum.

I'd really like to schedule a monthly meet for anyone in central IN that would be interested in participating. Even if it is just a handful of us. So if anyone in central IN would like to start having a monthly meet at a pub or restaurant, reply to this & I'd be more than happy to schedule & coordinate everything. Look forward to hearing from you all.... If interested reply to thread or send me a PM.

Thanks for the compliment, and I'd for sure be in for a meet. My car club is having a dyno day on NOV 7 in Thorntown, IN. If it doesn't fill up some of you guys should come. Only $30 for 3 pulls with a/f! I'll be bringing the Contour, and the CTS-V (bumping it up to a 150 shot).

Anyone want to get a meet going in the next couple of weeks? I'm bored and all I'm doing until FEB 6 is studying for the LSAT. I could stand to take a day off!

a bunch of us are getting together in chicago this weekend, and then in feb for the auto show. my weekends other than that are full with wrenching on the car getting it ready for autorama

a bunch of us are getting together in chicago this weekend, and then in feb for the auto show. my weekends other than that are full with wrenching on the car getting it ready for autorama

I'd be game for coming to Chicago for a meet & auto show. If you don't mind update with more details/dates when you can. I'm sure a few other central IN folks would make the drive, we could car pool; (3.5 hours from SS of Indy).

SkullV's in Lafayette he'd prolly go, maybe he'd let me drive his CTS-V, JK.

What's AutoRama???

Back