• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I spotted a Contour...

Mother's Day, on North-bound US131. You had the Black SVT with numbers on the bumper and orange and white stripped side-markers. I had the Black SVT with a Yakima rack on the roof.

Black csvt with black wheels on the corner or sherman and mccracken in muskegon. You eere turning right onto mccracken on wednesday afternoon around 5pm.

Silver frost pretty beat up exterior on Randall rd going nortg in Elgin, il at 1:10pm today(Friday). I was in the big ass gold suburban. If you're on here and need and parts let me know

Silver frost pretty beat up exterior on Randall rd going nortg in Elgin, il at 1:10pm today(Friday). I was in the big ass gold suburban. If you're on here and need and parts let me know

Wasn't me, but where at along Randall? I work just off of Randall in Elgin.

Ok, I know where that's at. I'm work along Technology drive (behind the new Shell station that's by the Startbucks\Panera etc right there.

Black CSVT with white SVT grahic lower rear door.
3pm yeasterday passing thru Anne Lurie Children's Hosp
drive way.

pretty sure we saw the same car two weekends ago coming out of our hotel...

SVT.jpg

The Omni on Huron/Michigan Ave

Spotted: Black SVT

Saw a black SVT with Indiana plates in Shelbyville, IN yesterday just before 8 pm. The SVT was driving east on Broadway / S.R. 44 and got onto eastbound I-74 going towards Greensburg. I could not identify whether it was an E0 or E1.

A friend of mine spotted an SVT Contour at a car show in Henry, IL today. It is black with blue wheels and blue stripes on the driver's fender. He said the owner's name is Wes Shaw. I asked my friend to provide the contour.org website info to the owner, so hopefully he checks in.

Edit: I have met the owner before, but he didn't have this car at the time. He is a member on here if I remember correctly.

SF SVT with what appeared to be E0 wheels painted black heading south on 47 saw you yesterday and last Tuesday I believe. Yesterday it was between 72 and 20, last week south of Hwy 20.

spotted a SilFro SVT at Barone's in Carpentersville a few weeks ago, before I was driving mine again, talked to the owner, said he bought it new and has almost 300k on it!

Back