• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2 T-RED svt's on north ave

was it a goofy lookin guy wearin sunglasses and he has blonde hair? if its him he pulled up behind me, drove next to me and looked all crazy and goofy, so i drove away but he kept chasin me, i was all the way in addison on army trail, so maybe its him

Theres quite a few Contour owners (Couple SVT's) that go to UTI over by me. I always ask them two questions....Are you on CEG, and are you looking for a body kit for that Tour?:cool:

haha, when i was in highschool i went to TCD witch is across the street for auto tech. i know goto COD for auto tech

everytime i see an SVT ont he road they dont even acknowledge my svt they just look at me and keep driving... and im not the goofy lookin guy either haha *****es!

everytime i see an SVT ont he road they dont even acknowledge my svt they just look at me and keep driving... and im not the goofy lookin guy either haha *****es!
Same thing happens to me around here. Luckily no hs kids have one yet, but I finally ended up pulling up next to one of them at a gas station and he said my car looked really clean for a 98. His had a busted sideskirt and it was really dirty. :blackeye:

Back