• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

goog alignment shop chicago suburbs area

98TredSVT

Veteran CEG'er
I need an alignment since I've installed my koni kit. It's not horrible but I want it to be perfect. I'm looking for some good shops to take it to that people know personally or have had real good experience with, I'm willing to drive a bit, I'm in Naperville.

I know it's kind of a haul, But in the Firestone on Belmont and Austin took real good care of me on a lifetime alignment.

THe first time I went tere I asked the guy if he had any coupons laying around and he gave me a decent discount. I took it back twice after that for alignments after doing other things to my car and they never said a word and took good care of me

Last edited:
I ended up taking it to the new Firestone in Plainfield on Rt. 59 and 119th St. I bought the lifetime alignment for like $130 I think it was. They had it in and out in less than an hour on a Saturday afternoon.

Firestone lifetime FTW. Pays for itself in 1.5 years if you switch summer and winter wheels/tires. I picked up lifetime balancing there too.

Just have to make sure they go up and down the ramps slow with someone under 280 lbs.

Pre-mirko i watched the fatest mechanic in the world 'slunk' into my car at firestone and proceed to 'jump' it off the machine in reverse leaving massive red streaks on the underside of my front bumper.

Well, jump might be a bit strong but he wasted no time. I almost killed a man that day. Brooke was even pissed for me, she thought I was going to blow a blood vessel in my forehead.

The machine at the Firestone I went too seemed really low and hard to bottom out on. I didn't see them pull it in but they only put .3 miles on it.

firestone

firestone

i went to the one on randall rd in elgin 3 times because they couldnt get a proper alignment on the car, the third time they counter angled the wheels so that the car would seem straight , but it would have royally :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up my tires. screw firestone. If u cant figure it out then tell me that dont waste my time and make me come back there 3 times only to go somewhere else !!!

The Firestone in Glendale Heights on Bloomingdale off of Army Trail has been pretty good to me the two times I was in there...

Last edited:
Back