• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2015 Peoria Area Cars & Coffee Events 1st Saturday of each month March - November

SoundQ SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Peoria Area Cars & Coffee Events

rsz_1campcflyer_zps9486ba4c.jpg

Parking & Location Information
fbfb6500-7c39-4830-866c-baa6bca50144_zps161046e6.jpg

Park in the large lot north of the coffee shop.
Entrance to the lot is on Main Street.

2015 Schedule
This will be held the first Saturday of each month from 8AM - 11AM as follows:
  • March 7th
  • April 4th
  • May 2nd
  • June 6th
  • July 4th
  • August 1st
  • September 5th
  • October 3rd
  • November 7th

2014 was a great first year for C&C! Let's keep it going. All makes and models welcome!

NOTE: Please remember that this will be held in a public area and that anyone wishing to participate needs to do so in a professional manner. Anyone drawing excessive negative attention or causing complaints by nearby businesses will be asked to leave.

The forecast for March 7 looks a little cold (low of 23 that morning) but dry. I may stop by a little after 9:00, after the monthly "former" SVTOA breakfast which is now a group of Ford and Porsche car guys that also do track days together. I probably won't have the Contour out yet.

This is a local one for a shop called Thirty Thirty Coffee. It is not affiliated with any other events anywhere as far as I know. Last year was the first year for them and they had some good turnouts (well over 100 cars) when the weather was nice. They are trying to get bigger this year and hit the 200 car mark.

Bump for April 4th. The current forecast for Saturday looks to be a little chilly with a morning low of 34 degrees, but it also looks to be dry. I will probably have my car there for its first appearance of the year and will arrive after the monthly breakfast with the track guys from 8-9. I think I will also be giving some demos of my sound system after breakfast.

Bump for July 4th. Event is happening even though it is a holiday. Thirty Thirty coffee will be closed, so bring your own coffee and pastries.

Back