• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You guys suck.

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
WTF?

No meets.

No phone calls.

No mod party's.

Eat ****.

After all these years helping out you pile of turds, everyone leaves and has nothing to give back.

Maybe we have other priorities than to party and hang out. Most of us (from the commentary I see) have more pressing priorities such as family, kids and work. For me, I'm 52, and have the sense to know that partying and mod meets does not get the things done that pays the bills and taking care of humans under my care.

I'm still here Joe... but it is winter in the Midwest, which as you know means the car meets don't happen until spring.

Maybe we have other priorities than to party and hang out. Most of us (from the commentary I see) have more pressing priorities such as family, kids and work. For me, I'm 52, and have the sense to know that partying and mod meets does not get the things done that pays the bills and taking care of humans under my care.

I'm right there with you with priorities. Full time job, 2 houses, 2 kids, wife, kitchen remodel, car stuff, other hobbies, etc..... We all have time to take 2-3 hours to hang out with friends.

Thanks for having the enthusiasm this site needs. If you knew how it use to be here, then you might understand.

And BAD SVT, shush your mouth - I don't want to hear that crap!

i hung out with pole for a bit last week. im going to try and make it up to route 66 or brewers stadium for an event sometime this summer, but my weekends are full of racing or kid stuff, no time for meets. other that cougarfest i havent been to a meet in years

^ hahaha - my wives wouldn't have liked that pattern!

Besides SZ/CF we only did one meet for calendar pictures this year. 4 members was better than none. But the brewery tour groups, and MEAT MEETs are a thing of the past. I still have my first brewery tour post card that Mikey Boy filled out and sent to me.

Besides SZ/CF we only did one meet for calendar pictures this year. 4 members was better than none. But the brewery tour groups, and MEAT MEETs are a thing of the past. I still have my first brewery tour post card that Mikey Boy filled out and sent to me.

and what were we? chopped liver meet? I see how it is...

BK42985376485195842643 said:
Actually we've been meeting up, we just haven't been inviting you...

and where the heck were YOU?

Last edited:
Back