• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Noob!

silverfrost

CEG'er
Hey guy's, new to this forum. Just purchased 1998 CSVT about two months ago. :laugh:

i'm 18 years old and finally scavanged enough money to buy a car.

haven't had too much put into it yet but here's a list until i figure out how to work the camera.

suspension
-eibach pro-kits
-bat struts
-cross drilled/slotted rotors
-painted calipers silver to match car

engine
-throttle hang fix
-moosing fix
-24k gold battery terminals (autozone special)
-8 guage ground wires
-ebay intake
-underdrive pulley

Exterior
-new headlight assemblies
-LED turn signals
-6000k HID conversion kit
-super yellow fog lights 2500k
-tinted license plate cover

interior
-jenson 7" slide out monitor
-kicker comps in all 4 doors
-volts, vacuum, air/fuel tinted glowshift gauges
-lo-tek guage pod (in the mail should finally come tomorrow!)
-20% tint

looking forward to become a part of the community.
i was at an SVTOA show and remember meeting a guy with a older purple contour. has a lot of SVT parts and huge chrome rims. part of the 200,000 mile club or sumthin. don't remember his name though.

You wanna hang out with this guy??????? :shrug:

DSC00890.jpg

That's pretty scarey!!!

Yeah Joes a pretty cool guy, especially when He's driving around with Mexicans in his trunk....

Last edited:
Where are you located? Myself and a few others would have been at the SVTOA show but we were busy getting my car built for Spring Zing up until last Tuesday.

~Josh

Steve, why do you have 1/2 naked man pictures saved?

You wouldn't hit it??? :shrug:

Actually I remembered the pic from a different post went and grabbed it. If you really want to watch something weird shoot me a PM.......

Last edited:
Where are you located? Myself and a few others would have been at the SVTOA show but we were busy getting my car built for Spring Zing up until last Tuesday.

~Josh

from delafield, wi. the show was at griffin ford in waukesha. any of you guys there last year? the woman i was up against told me someone had a silver frost that was planning on getting the 3.0 swap.

I was there last year, but didn't get there till later due to other plans. I too had planned on going this year until there were some delays in putting my car back together.

2316 is the last four. why do you ask?

this is probably not why you're asking, but i called and found that my production # is 522

My first SVT is running around WI somewhere. Its last 4 was 2548 #1992

Just wondering I guess

I am here.... Steve, you must love that picture of me! Hey noob. Good to hear from you again and congrats on your win for best svt contour of show. Tip: do lots of searching b4 asking questions, people get irritated when noobs ask for things that are just a click away. - JOE

I am here.... Steve, you must love that picture of me! Hey noob. Good to hear from you again and congrats on your win for best svt contour of show. Tip: do lots of searching b4 asking questions, people get irritated when noobs ask for things that are just a click away. - JOE

hey, what's up joe. thanks for the recognition on the show and the tip. i've been reading up a lot and have seen the word "SEARCH" pop up in evey other tread. i'll try to watch myself :ponder: hehe...

-greg

Back