• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Final Prices For Lake Express(POST IN THIS THREAD ONLY)

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Lake Express gave me a total for everything and I emailed them back telling them to break it down per person and per car. She broke it down and the totals are below.
MONEY HAS TO BE TO ME VIA CHECK OR PAYPAL BY APRIL 17TH
If you decide to paypal the money to me, you must add 3% to cover paypal's fee.
THIS IS THE PRICES AND COSTS FOR EVERYONE
- Quote from Kay Collins
"Rates listed on the 2006 card did not include the $12 per person and $12 per vehicle roundtrip fuel surcharge. This year we included the fuel surcharge into the rates. 2007 rates are as follows:
$112 roundtrip per person
$147 roundtrip per vehicle
You are saving $27 per person and $47 per car = over 30%.
Your price is:
$85 roundtrip per person
$100 roundrip per vehicle"

paypal to: blu_fuz@yahoo.com
FINAL PRICES LISTED BELOW
($270.00)1 car - Josh Pietenpol & Jess Darling (round trip) 3 plus 3 back Paid in full. Thanks Josh.
($270.00)1 car - Kyle Blindauer & Amanda Fredricks (round trip) 3 plus 3 back Paid in full. Thanks Kyle.
($270.00)1 car - Christina Conter & Wayne Wallace (round trip) 3 plus 3 back Paid in full. Thanks Christina.
($185.00)1 car - Mike Laskonis (round trip) 2 plus 2 back Paid in full. Thanks Mike.
($96.00) 1 car - LaMonte D. Wilder (to SZ only) 2 Paid in full. Thanks LaMonte.
($185.00)1 car - Michael Danicich (round trip) 2 plus 2 back Paid in full. Thanks Mike.
($185.00)1 car - Mark Lukosaitis (round trip) 2 plus 2 back Paid in full. Thanks Mark.

May 17th (thursday)
Departure - 6:00 AM CT @ Milwaukee, Lake Express Dock
- 8 cars, 12 people
Arrival - 9:30 AM ET @ Muskegon, Lake Express Dock

May 20th (sunday)
Departure - 4:45 PM ET @ Muskegon, Lake Express Dock
- 7 cars, 11 people
Arrival - 6:15 PM CT @ Milwaukee, Lake Express Dock

Contact information:
Joe Barnes: 920-344-6982 (blu_fuz)
Kay Collins: 414-727-7792 (Lake Express Rep.)

Last edited:
whoops... I'll go the M!key method and send a check..

what happens if some slack-a55 doesnt send in their money and we are too low for that discount.. do we owe more at the ferry at roll on?

I hope to god no one backs out after going through all of this, but it could happen. I think kay collins at Lake express would still give us the deal but that person/people need to tell me by april 17th if they are going or not because I have to write them a check from all the $ you guys are sending me.... that would be poopy.

if you said you are "in" then you are in. dont pull a "ceger" on us.

Holy crap Joe! You're a brave man! I will help you hunt down any nonpayers. :D

This sure has been fun getting this set up. Thanks Tod for the extra "muscle" I may need.
If you said you are "in" and I booked a spot for you, you are paying... simple as that. Later - JOE

any updates for when people can pay... tick-tock-tick-tock. 13 days left to get your money to me.

Thanks frosty.... I can't wait to be on the boat will all of you... this will be a great time! - JOE

cool, I will mark you off as paid when I get it.... any of you want to share rooms this year. so far in my room is:

M!KEY
ME
ARIELLE

my room just has me and the man in it with a King Sized Non-Smoking Room

I can bring a full sized air mattress if someone wants to stay with us to cut costs as well.

we have a full size blowup matress too. I think someone could use that also... good idea crispy

Back