• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need a little help from a UK member

Icefury

Veteran CEG'er
Trying to order a Mondeo Trip computer (rEL 5 or higher with wiring harness) but most that I find will only ship within the UK. Would anyone be willing to let me ship it to them and when you have time, forward it on to me here in the states?

Of course I'll pay the shipping. Please let me know if your willing to lend a hand. Naturally if there are any U.S. Contour related parts you need I'm willing to return the favor.

if you register on MEG (mondeoenthusiasts.org) there is a member, mscotts, who may be willing to help you. send him a PM.
come to think of it he is also registered on here with the same use name so send him a PM.

he sells parts through the MEG site and is a genuine decent bloke who you can trust.

Thanks for the tip DC, I've been registered over at MEG for some time but dont visit that often. I found a guy on Ebay willing to ship to the U.S. and I have what I need on the way.

make sure you get the outside air temp sensor too :cool:

Yup got a rEL 5 trip computer, wiring loom, and OATS sensor for £50 shipped to me. Sterling to dollar ratio bites, but all in all it was a good deal. Now all I need (maybe) is a Mondeo fuel sending unit to make it fully functional.

Back