• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heading to the UK, Scotland to be specific.

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
I'm hopping a plane across the pond for some much needed vacation. I land in Edinburgh on July 31 and will be in the Perth area of Scotland through the 9th of August.

Last year I missed out on meeting people, hopefully this year will be different.
-Mark

I'm hopping a plane across the pond for some much needed vacation. I land in Edinburgh on July 31 and will be in the Perth area of Scotland through the 9th of August.

Last year I missed out on meeting people, hopefully this year will be different.
-Mark

Have a good vaca man!

yeah... How about no. I think I still have some SVT Badges & Engine plaques though.

I'll dig through my stash before i head over to see what sort of swag I still have in my possession.
-Mark

I'll dig through my stash before i head over to see what sort of swag I still have in my possession.
-Mark
That would be good of you Mark :cool:. I already have an engine plaque but a couple of badges would be cool.
You never know you might even get enough cash out of our tight pockets to get yourself a beer or 2 LOL:laugh:

I'm not overly worried about getting money out of your pockets for beer, ask anyone who's been out with me... the alcohol is always flowing when I'm around. Just might want to keep your guard up if you find yourself presented with a shot. LOL

Take the fire dance..

I dare you.

fire dance?

try the hurricane katrina or the brown-eyed ranger sometime!

the wife and i are hoping to get over to the UK in the next year or so. definitely need to get to lochiel to see my familys native land.

he's dumb... I think he means "Prairie Fire"

fire dance?

try the hurricane katrina or the brown-eyed ranger sometime!

the wife and i are hoping to get over to the UK in the next year or so. definitely need to get to lochiel to see my familys native land.

I did mean prairie fire, and no, I'm not dumb.

It was a hint towards the drink without giving it away to the UK bunch..

but thanks anyway

I did mean prairie fire, and no, I'm not dumb.

It was a hint towards the drink without giving it away to the UK bunch..

but thanks anyway

I know you're not dumb, I was being sarcastic! Chill

Back