• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nürburgring

SamSVT18

CEG'er
Hey do any of your Mondoe ST200 live close enough to the ring to make a run on it? And video it?... i live in the States and absolutly love the Ring... and the CSVT so i you could maybe take a drive on it and time yourself and then post it on here, that would be awesome! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some of the guys from our club have been and intend going again - probably next year though.

I believe its now not allowed to film round the track anymore but if you check out you-tube I`m sure you`ll find some on there.

Well someone in a mondeo St200 should just do the track and film it anyways... just hide the camera... not that hard, but a year! Wow thats a long time:eek: :eek:

I might eventually do it... but maybe not with the SVT as it's in sad shape and I'm looking to get rid of it since it's basically taking up space and a registration slot I could fill with something useful like a truck.

Ahh Man ... Well you should fix it up and then take it there for the last drive it will have and then sell it:cry: :cry: but that will be a sad day when that happens... So think about it just a little:shrug:

is it just me or do those links not work?

My imagination is running wild with the smilies and the thread title! I hope I will see something :drool:

They're inline attachments, no idea why you can't see them unless you're not logged in, but that's not right since you made a post.

Nothing to see anyway, just driving past the Nuerburgring in a 2007 TDI Multivan.

I will be near it in 4 weeks time, going for a tour o the motor bike through 6 countries.

However i am not going there this year cos that is on the plan for next on the way down to Italy.

The Ring

The Ring

Hey do any of your Mondoe ST200 live close enough to the ring to make a run on it? And video it?... i live in the States and absolutly love the Ring... and the CSVT so i you could maybe take a drive on it and time yourself and then post it on here, that would be awesome! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Check out nurburgring.org.uk
live webcam/pics etc Enjoy!!

Those road signs bring back memories. Not that long ago I was driving past them in my friends Mercedes and he had to slap my hand to keep me going straight.

Back