• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Introductions

Big Daddy Kane

Hard-core CEG'er
As I am the mod of this new local forum, I'd like to get some introductions if you don't mind!

I'm Kane and I'm currently stationed at Ramstein Air Base in Germany.

Hi Kane...

I'm in the UK, Cambridgeshire... I know Ramstien quite well, you been there long?

Andy.

I've been here a couple years. Were you stationed here?

I've seen a Mondeo ST TDCi sitting outside the fence where the pub and armory is at. There's usually a current generation Focus ST there as well.

Nah mate I'm a brit living in Cambridgeshire UK... I used to drop in to places like Ramstein and Spangdahlem, mainly in the 90s. The last time I was at Ramstien was in 02 stopping overnight there en-route to Garmish...
T'is a nice part of Germany where you are, imo, Koblenz was a good place for a night out on the tiles.

Last edited:
Hi Kane! I'm in Hertfordshire, UK! I used to frequent your USAFE bases across England servicing Xerox copiers (between 2000-2004) for DAPS! Ramstein is where the orders came from I believe.

Keith.

Hiya!

Bob from Essex - Administrator on STOC.

Couple of our guys are in Germany one has a ST200 and another has a highly modified ST220 putting out nearly 300bhp!

Looking forward to seeing you guys over here next summer - if we ever gt one!

Back