• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1999 CSVT #1592 T-red/tan $1750, its gotta go soon

Red99CSVT

CEG'er
For sale is my 1999 Contour SVT 4 door sedan this car is red with tan interior. This car is in great shape has been a daily driver for me for since 2009. I have consistently gotten 23-28mpg city/highway. The enging is a 2.5L V-6 with a 5-speed trans. Only 144,xxx miles on it I have done a few bolt on mods to it. Such as headers, intake, K&N air filter, underdrive pully (keeps the alt and a/c compressor from over spinning at high revs), strut tower braces, B&M shifter.

I have replaced the clutch, flywheel, starter, alternator, a/c compressor, serpentine belt, tires (Goodyear Eagle GT-V) all within the last 10k miles.

The dash has been modified to fit a double din head unit. I had a 7" touch screen in that I have removed the car comes with no stereo. The custom sub enlosure and amp mount in the trunk do come with it.

I like this car a lot but I'm taking a new job outta state and am not bringing it with me. Price is firm but not set in stone.

Cash talks! Serious buyers only.

Call or text Ron 253-279-1388

Attachments

• contour 4..jpg
    contour 4..jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen shot 2013-&#4.png
    Screen shot 2013-&#4.png
    432 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen shot 2013-&#4.png
    Screen shot 2013-&#4.png
    471.1 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations! Another SVT in tucson is a welcome sight.

Back