Calling all Colorado tour, SVT tour, and mystique owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Colorado tour, SVT tour, and mystique owners

I'm trying to get a bunch of us together soon to kinda help raise money for the Black Forest fire fighters and victims so please get at me and throw some ideas my way please even if your not in Colorado please give me ideas

I'm down. Not sure how to help, but I'm willing.

Are you thinking some kind of fund-raiser-activity-thing, like a car wash, or just a collection pot for us to pitch into?

It'd be nice to meet some of you at any rate. :p

EDIT: maybe a post on the CEG facebook page would get some more attention.
    "Skrink" 2000 Contour SE Sport w/ Port-mis-matched 3L, Modded - "Totaled" ...by a dent. :(
    "Skrod" 1999 Contour SVT #811 1/12/99 Forged 3.0T - Under the knife
    "Gidget" 2004 VW GTI 1.8T - Wife's DD
    "Charlotte" 1982 Alfa Romeo Spider - Wife's (In Storage)

Comment

Well here's what I was thinking

Ok more like a car show or gathering and BBQ to help or collect stuff that they will need like water granola bars ect.....

Comment

Get with other gearheads in your area and try to put on a car show? And instead of an entry fee, ask people to bring cases of water or whatever else you can find that the firefighters need. Check with whoever is in charge of the fire operations first though, and ask what they need the most help with.
        1999 Black Mercury Cougar V6 MTX "Sonic" - Future HPDE/Time Attack machine
        1999 Silver Mercury Cougar V6 MTX "Silver" - Future Summer Daily Driver
        1989 White Jeep Cherokee I6 4x4 "Tails" - Winter Daily Driver/Off-road adventuremobile

Comment

Good idea I'm gonna get on that today thanks again

Comment

theres a couple groups you might wanna get with on this! Stockers Car Club (may) help, i came from there and they are a little iffy. Tri-Lakes cruisers will do a LOT to help, Dan Oreilly and Bill Beeson will do just about anything for a good cause, and theres also the Outlaws, newer modded cars but i see them around my neighbors place a lot.
            http://www.stockerscarclub.org/
            http://tlcruisers.org/
            2000 CSVT - catback exhaust, Mondeo MAF, cold air intake, Superchipped SOLD
            1967 Mustang - weekend cruiser: CUSTOM 200 I6, 5 speed conversion, headers into dual magaflow exhaust
            1961 Ranchero - 200/C4, slightly modded 200, LOUD

Comment

Sorry for the delay in response the army life is kicking my but right now lol anyways great info ill be getting in touch with them soon and see what we could come up with thanks

Comment

Working...
              X