• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizonans...

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since i've checked in. I just wanted to stop by and see who all was still around... I no longer have my CSVT, but i'm in the market for a new car in the next couple weeks. I think i've settled on an RSX-S but we'll see what is available when the day comes i have $ in hand!

Looking for Scott aka Morbid, I'd like to see your car in person and catch up! HMU! 602-616-9483

Who all else is still around, and what's everyone driving these days ?

I'm still in the N Phoenix area, so i think we should have a GTG soon!

Well I'm not in the Valley, I'm up in Williams (near Flagstaff) right now. I am however looking at moving to the Prescott area sometime early this summer which will only have me an hour from the North Valley. I've now got two Cougar's (neither of them run at the moment), hoping to have both of them on the road around the time I move to Prescott.

I'm now driving a 2003 VW 20th anniversary GTI! love this thing to death! I've wanted one for so long!

we gotta plan a mini GTG soon!

Absolutely! No discrimination on what kind of car/truck anybody brings. Just as long as a few people show up all interested in cars, food, and maybe even a cruise. :cool:

p.s.
I'm getting annoyed trying to get ahold of Morbid (Scott). I've PM'ed him but apparently he doesn't check this site often. I can't remember where he lives or else i'd pull a creeper move and try to surprise him and say Hey! The last PM i got was from him asking where i'd been and wanting to get back in touch. Now that i'm around again and trying to reach him, he's not around. Like an annoying version of phone-tag! :mad:

I've spotted 2 CSVT's in the past week! 1 black E0 going West on Hatcher & about 7th ave... the other was a Silver E1 traveling West on Greenway and then took a right, heading North on 51st Ave... both looked stock from the outside appearance and sounded stock as well... i'm not sure if they're from the forum or not but figured i'd ask ?

Cool , ... My cougar need to make some friends lol .. Yeah let's all get together and maybe people well see us and wanna join the 2.5/3.0 party lol

I'm going to the Pavillions tonight, but I'm meeting some people up before hand around 7:30 at Sonic on 19th ave & Hatcher... (North of Hatcher, on the West side of 19th ave) if anybody wants to meet up , otherwise i plan on getting to the Pavillions around 8:00-8:30pm

My Cougar should be up and running reasonably soon and once it is, I will definitely be down to head down to the Valley for a Pavillion's meet! Gotta get the Focaljet guys involved too!

'99 T-Green

'99 T-Green

Representing Chandler here with a '99 T-Green, 70K original miles. I've owned my car for a little over a year; had it shipped from Illinois last March. Just wanted to say hello.

-Kevin

Attachments

• day1thumb..jpg
    day1thumb..jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
In Chandler. Flying to Reno tomorrow to pick up a 98 CSVT t-red.

If anyone wants to make a drive down to tucson in a few weeks, we can have a mini-meet at my house. I'll be pulling my tranny on the silver car to install a new Torsen.

P.S. someone named Scott might just show up :cool:

Hey, I'm still alive. Justin and Chas, I'll try to contact you guys tomorrow.

With the CSVT not being my daily driver anymore, it's been difficult finding the time to work on it... and this current heat isn't helping much either!

Michael, congrats on your new house!

And hey new guys! A meet would be cool... haven't been to one in a long time.

Hey, I'm still alive. Justin and Chas, I'll try to contact you guys tomorrow.

With the CSVT not being my daily driver anymore, it's been difficult finding the time to work on it... and this current heat isn't helping much either!

Michael, congrats on your new house!

And hey new guys! A meet would be cool... haven't been to one in a long time.

I got my Cougar up and running on the 4th of July and just got back from ZingFest early this morning at around 3am. I need to make a run down to Phoenix to do some junkyard shopping, we should definitely get something set up!

Any one in or around the Tucson Az. area?....I am going to move up there soon. Just curious to see if there is anyone there. Maybe learn some things, make my life easier......

As far as I know, I'm the only one. I've met quite a few SVT owners, but I don't think they we're/are members here. I live on the south-east side of Tucson in Vail.

Back