• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MTX Swap .. In Arizona

I don't have a svt contour .. Got a cougar ... I'm just seen if any one in AZ can do the MTX swap for me .. They is some one in NECO that can do the swap but he lives all the way on the east coat:( ....let me know guys ...and no I'm not Going to sale my cougar and buy a MTX one ..there is no fun in that ... Really want this swap done ...thanks

Confused by your language in your post. Are you asking for help or want someone to do it for you? Are you selling the car?

If your asking for help to do the work, I will help and I'm sure Morbid you join in too with enough advanced notice...

Yeah man my bad .. Was writing the post .. A little to fast ..and yeah if I chould get someone to help ......or I'm willing to pay someone to do it for me ..where in Arizona are you form ?

Yeah man .. I don't mind the help but . How much for you guys to do the swap for me ? Lol ... I can get all the parts on NECO .
Pm me .

Back