Anyone in AZ up for a meet mid May?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in AZ up for a meet mid May?

I'm heading back down to Green Valley/Tucson area for work again mid May. Will probably be down May 12-18th. Wondering if anyone wants to meet up?
    -Mike
    If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
    98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
    85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

What happened to you last visit? Both my GF and best friend work at the TPG, but they did see a Mike come through? Did you go to the Tinaja facility instead?
    98.5 Black SVT: Forged 3L•ADC turbo•Torsen•Fidanza•Morette headlights•Baer front•Milan rear•Koni Sport•Subframes•MSDS•SS 3" TruBendz Magnaflow•Samco
    98 SF LX: 3L•Torsen•Findanza•MSDS•Baer front•NPG rear•CAI & ShoShop•Koni Sport•Subframes•Borla•Samco

Comment

Originally posted by Chas View Post
      What happened to you last visit? Both my GF and best friend work at the TPG, but they did see a Mike come through? Did you go to the Tinaja facility instead?
      Nope... I was at TPG. I was working with Dan N. You can tell them I was the guy with Cat Paving... I probably stood out because I was the engineer that was under the machine turning wrenches and getting soaked with hydraulic fluid
      -Mike
      98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

Originally posted by CSVT#49 View Post
        Nope... I was at TPG. I was working with Dan N. You can tell them I was the guy with Cat Paving... I probably stood out because I was the engineer that was under the machine turning wrenches and getting soaked with hydraulic fluid
        If you're running tests you'll end up getting parts from my GF Jessie, she runs the tool crib/parts. If your running instrumentation for tests, you might get my best friend Pete R. who is a van operator test engineer.
        98.5 Black SVT: Forged 3L•ADC turbo•Torsen•Fidanza•Morette headlights•Baer front•Milan rear•Koni Sport•Subframes•MSDS•SS 3" TruBendz Magnaflow•Samco
        98 SF LX: 3L•Torsen•Findanza•MSDS•Baer front•NPG rear•CAI & ShoShop•Koni Sport•Subframes•Borla•Samco

Comment

If you're running tests you'll end up getting parts from my GF Jessie, she runs the tool crib/parts. If your running instrumentation for tests, you might get my best friend Pete R. who is a van operator test engineer.
          My business unit, Global Paving Products, is a bit unique in that we own a lot of our own test equipment and bring it down with us. So when anyone comes down from my unit we more or less assigned a baby sitter while we are at their facility

So do you think you and your friends would be up for hanging out some night when I come down? I'm always bored out of my mind when I go down there as I'm usually travelling alone and have nothing to do.
          -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

That sound great. PM me when you get in town, and I'll shoot you my cell#.

Maybe I can bribe Morbid to come down....

Comment

does morbid have his car running yet?
              99 Mercury Mystique LSVT Port matched 3L with some goodies
              74 Maverick 351 Windsor building 347 stroker
              86 Porsche 944 Turbo

Comment

No, tranny is still down, but he can rock his Volvo drag car!

Comment

heh, yeah... the Contour is still down. With that being Mother's day weekend, I'm not seeing how I'll be able to make it though. Doing stuff with our moms on sunday, and doing an early m-day for Lori on saturday.
                  morbid
                  2011 Edge SEL AWD (black) - daily driver
                  2000 Contour SVT (black); #61 (Sept 17, 1999)
                  3L with ADC turbo kit; 325hp / 338tq @ 7psi
                  car is down with a broken tranny

Comment

Lolz, it does have to be the weekend, you could always call in sick on Wednesday!

And I'm sure Lori and the girls would love a scenic drive to Tucson

Comment

Well everyone is in luck as the trip is being pushed out due to some delays in a few things... Looking to be the following week now? Or perhaps the last week of May... time will tell. Most likely would be flying in on Sunday night or Mon morning and then flying back out Friday afternoon. So doing something on the weekend will be tough.
                      -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

I'm down for whenever, so week days are good too. I'll be in Sand Diego June 15-18, but any other time is fine.

Comment

I'm down for whenever, so week days are good too. I'll be in Sand Diego June 15-18, but any other time is fine.
                          Sounds good. I better make it down there before June 15th... otherwise there will be hell to pay. I'll keep ya posted.
                          -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

Alright well I am almost certain I'll be in Tucson now for my birthday... kind of crappy to be traveling on business for that, but it is what it is. So I'll be arriving June 4th around noon and then flying back probably Thurs night.
                            -Mike

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

Sounds good. We'll take you out for your b-day dinner

Comment

Working...
                              X