• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ATTN: Chas... rear arm pics

morbid

Hard-core CEG'er
PM's don't allow pic attachments... and I didn't want to put temp pics on my photobucket ;)

20111108_002..jpg

20111108_001..jpg

Sweet thanks!

It looks like the bushing side is plain (no spacers)?

Do you have any play with the heim to bolt side? My heim diameter is slightly larger than the stock OEM bolt, like a SAE to Metric sizing difference, not major, but not sung either!

As for next weekend, I;m waiting for Pete to get back to me, but it shouldn't be a problem! Actually if your bored tomorrow, I'm buying the Pacquiao fight on PPV at my house, you know where I live ;)

As for the play, I really can't remember. I think it was about 5 years ago that I put them on. The bushing side is just like oem though -- no spacers or anything. And looking at that pic, I can't tell if there's anything between the heim and the bolt head. I'm pretty sure there is... most likely a coned shape spacer like the one on the other side of the heim. I'll see if I can get a better look.

This weekend is unfortunately busy. I have a lot of work I need to get done, or I'll start seeing vacation time getting pulled. Then during the week, I'll be cleaning up the garage and re-organizing it in preparation for next weekend. I hope you guys can make it!

Ok, so for next weekend, I can do Saturday or Sunday, but Pete can only do Sunday. So if you're good for sunday, you get both of us, of Saturday, you only get me :)

Let me know.

Back