ATTN: Chas... rear arm pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Chas... rear arm pics

PM's don't allow pic attachments... and I didn't want to put temp pics on my photobucket ;)

20111108_002..jpg

20111108_001..jpg
    morbid
    2011 Edge SEL AWD (black) - daily driver
    2000 Contour SVT (black); #61 (Sept 17, 1999)
    3L with ADC turbo kit; 325hp / 338tq @ 7psi
    car is down with a broken tranny

Sweet thanks!

It looks like the bushing side is plain (no spacers)?

Do you have any play with the heim to bolt side? My heim diameter is slightly larger than the stock OEM bolt, like a SAE to Metric sizing difference, not major, but not sung either!

As for next weekend, I;m waiting for Pete to get back to me, but it shouldn't be a problem! Actually if your bored tomorrow, I'm buying the Pacquiao fight on PPV at my house, you know where I live ;)
    98.5 Black SVT: Forged 3L•ADC turbo•Torsen•Fidanza•Morette headlights•Baer front•Milan rear•Koni Sport•Subframes•MSDS•SS 3" TruBendz Magnaflow•Samco
    98 SF LX: 3L•Torsen•Findanza•MSDS•Baer front•NPG rear•CAI & ShoShop•Koni Sport•Subframes•Borla•Samco

Comment

As for the play, I really can't remember. I think it was about 5 years ago that I put them on. The bushing side is just like oem though -- no spacers or anything. And looking at that pic, I can't tell if there's anything between the heim and the bolt head. I'm pretty sure there is... most likely a coned shape spacer like the one on the other side of the heim. I'll see if I can get a better look.

This weekend is unfortunately busy. I have a lot of work I need to get done, or I'll start seeing vacation time getting pulled. Then during the week, I'll be cleaning up the garage and re-organizing it in preparation for next weekend. I hope you guys can make it!
      morbid

Comment

Ok, so for next weekend, I can do Saturday or Sunday, but Pete can only do Sunday. So if you're good for sunday, you get both of us, of Saturday, you only get me :)

Let me know.
        98.5 Black SVT: Forged 3L•ADC turbo•Torsen•Fidanza•Morette headlights•Baer front•Milan rear•Koni Sport•Subframes•MSDS•SS 3" TruBendz Magnaflow•Samco
        98 SF LX: 3L•Torsen•Findanza•MSDS•Baer front•NPG rear•CAI & ShoShop•Koni Sport•Subframes•Borla•Samco

Comment

Yeah man... Sunday works for me! I'll put up another thread.
          morbid

Comment

Sweet. Sunday it is!

Comment

Working...
            X