• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Goodbye Colorado, Hello Phoenix

RAD Merc SVT

CEG'er
Well I am moving from my beautiful home in Boulder, Colorado where I have lived my whole life (by whole life I mean hell yes I still live with my parents) but I am staying in the SW. I am moving to Glendale (Phoenix) Arizona to go to school at Universal Technical Institute. If there is anybody who would like to have a little mini-meet somewhere in CO lets do it, I am only here for 3 more weeks and I have never met you guys. and In 3 weeks if anybody in Phoenix wants to meet up lets do that too

There are still some of us left in the Phoenix area... and some more in other non-central AZ cities. If you're moving here in 3 weeks, be prepared for heat... it'll probably still be monsoon season too ;)

95, 118, screw all of that. 68deg - 82deg is where it's at.

That said I'll be down in the Tucson/Green Valley area probably sometime in Nov/Dec time frame to visit here... Caterpillar Tucson Proving Grounds, yes those trucks are as big as buildings :laugh:

Guys should put on a meet then too ;)

hahah luckily it's *only* been around 105 lately... with 35-50% humidity.

I'd be up for a Tucson meet around then!

95, 118, screw all of that. 68deg - 82deg is where it's at.

That said I'll be down in the Tucson/Green Valley area probably sometime in Nov/Dec time frame to visit here... Caterpillar Tucson Proving Grounds, yes those trucks are as big as buildings :laugh:

Guys should put on a meet then too ;)

LOL my GF and best friend work for CAT TPG! What do you do for CAT?

hahah luckily it's *only* been around 105 lately... with 35-50% humidity.

I'd be up for a Tucson meet around then!

Lets do this! The Silver car is now at 98% (just waiting for the final tune - SCT freezes when data logging). I can cook too, if we don't end up somewhere else.

alright I'm pumped we will set something up when the time comes. Anybody know of some car shows I can check out in the Phoenix area? I need something to do

I know it's late notice but I just heard about the pavilions car show an I think I am going to check it out tonight. If anybody has no plans tonight I would like to see you there

Sorry... I stepped away from car stuff for a bit (and this site).

Yep, the Pavilions is the best thing around here... we used to have occasional meets there with the Focus crowd. I'd be up for a meet there (now that the weather is starting to get nice), but my CSVT still is not back on the road. Greg's (TheFordGuy) silver CSVT is still at my house, but not registered... and he's picking it up around Oct 9th.

I'm planning to start working on my car next week... I want to quickly get the tranny out to see what the problem is.

That said I'll be down in the Tucson/Green Valley area probably sometime in Nov/Dec time frame to visit here...

How are we looking for your visit, any time frame yet?

I'm planning to start working on my car next week... I want to quickly get the tranny out to see what the problem is.

Let me know which weekend and what tools you want me to bring...

Back