• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

DarkDragonSVT, you're done?

morbid

Hard-core CEG'er
From your craigslist ad... it sounds that way. Sorry to hear about the motor... are you sure you don't want to just replace the motor?

I will get another one, little cleaner and nicer. I was gonna replace but no time right now or the cash at the moment just got laid-off so i been job searching. I'm looking at the black one in fountain hills i believe is where it is for $1200. I'll still come to meets if when we have them, and be active here still. Still help anyone in Az that needs it to work on there car. Im far from being done this CSVT love wont die.

Sorry to hear about your SF one... but I am glad to hear you're still in the scene! Heh... I've been watching that Fountain Hills one too. More hopeful than realistic... but I've noticed that he keeps dropping his price every week or so.

Sucks to hear about your work. Good luck in your job search!

I noticed its been dropping in price as well. There's one up on Craigslist now for $1000 another Black one with 175k in peoria. And a SF with drivetrain problems with a touring spoiler on back.

Back