• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Morbid / SVT spottings

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey just checking in, havn't seen any posts or threads from Morbid, was just wondering if you're still around, or even have the car anymore ? Also wondering if anybody's spotted my old CSVT, it ended up goin to auction so it most likely ended up in a different state, but i haven't seen any members here post any pictures up, or any info on acquiring it. :shrug:

hit me back lemme know what's up Morbid!

My CSVT was a 98.5 E0 , no sunroof, #4326, had high flow y-pipe, res. deletes, stock mufflers, painted eyelids top/bottom painted oval. lowered on H&R's on E1's....

Last edited:
Hey man! I've seen a black SVTC on the north 101 recently, but I haven't noticed if it had a sunroof or not. I was jealous of yours not having one :)

I'm still more or less here. I've been working close to 80 hour weeks for a while.... so I've just been feeling dead. It would be a little less bad if I wasn't salaried.

My car drives (or did before the battery died) but there's a loud squeal when the clutch is engaged.... so it's been sitting since July (I think). It will probably be another month or so before I can pull the tranny though... and see what's going on.

It's good to hear you're still around!

Damn man, i can't believe they're still boning you to death on your hours! that's rediculous... well im glad that you havn't given up on the contour. Everytime i see a black CSVT i look to see if it's mine, so far no luck, so i'm pretty posotive it's nowhere in Phoenix.

well keep in touch man, PM me when you get some resemblence of free time, and ill give you my phone #.

Back