• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FIRE SALE 1998 silver frost and midnight blue interior

contourkid

CEG'er
I have a car worth of parts. minus side skirts, ecu, sunroof motor, trans mount, and struts and springs, shifter and motor and trans

Doesn't matter how many people go in on it just want it gone

Thinking of someone local or someone that will pick it up.

500 bucks. I just want it gone fast.

Phone number is 5155090053

just running out of time and patients. need to get back home. and hms put in the quaife, and synchros. I busted my hydraulic clutch line and had a local shop rebuild it. I have 1300 into it. so asking 800 plus shipping. will include receipts with trans. so your probably looking at 1000 for it shipped.

as stated above I do not have the konis. this is a one price takes it all. might even take a grand for everything minus trans

If anyone wants to go halfs with me, let me know!

I need the seats and the door panels (assuming it's all in good condition).

If you have your rear reflector, and it's in good shape, I could use that. Also the trunk floor carpet/board.

hey bro im in tucson do you have the sunroof itself? and i moved here from indiana so i dont know where peoria but if its close ill buy the car from you

hey bro im in tucson do you have the sunroof itself? and i moved here from indiana so i dont know where peoria but if its close ill buy the car from you

Frank, Peoria is in upper left Phoenix. About 2hrs drive from here. I'm in Tucson as well, and was wanting someone to go halfs with, as all I really need was the UIM and seats. Let me know.

Back