• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Guy in Boulder, Colorado

RAD Merc SVT

CEG'er
To the guy that drives the Silver Frost SVT around Boulder you're killing me haha. I've been getting random calls recently from friends saying "Hey Brian I'm at home depot where are you? Your car is here" and I reply "I'm at work not home depot and my car is still waiting for the new engine not running." Also at seven in the morning I'm getting calls waking me up "Hey Brian just saw you on the diagonal." No you didn't I'm going back to bed. Haha all is well and I'm glad there are others out here in my hippie hybrid town of Boulder. Hope to meet you soon somewhere when I get my 3L running.

What 3L setup are you doing? I just got my oval port 3L done here in denver.

Hey I read your whole thread, alot of good info on there. It's good to hear your from Denver. I'm doing a port match because IMO I think the other UIM's don't look as good haha.

Yea its all peoples opinions. Theres a guy I have been helping a little bit with a 3L swap here in denver right now as well, I think he is going to do the port match as well. Let me know if you ever want to meet up or need some help with things, i go up to boulder every now and then as well.

Ok yea if I need anything I'll let you know. If there are this many contours (lets say duratecs to include cougars) in colorado we should have a meet sometime when I get mine running. Or you guys can do it without me :( haha

I am down for that, he just started his so hes got a ways to go. I will be taking mine up to bandi this wed if joey gets my tune done by then.

Southwest livin' strong, with me and Sjon. He just finished a 3L I'm working on mine and I believe there is another guy in Denver doing one right now too.

Sweet, I saw a black svt down in the springs last weekend that I've never seen before. There's a T-red for sale down here to that I'm waiting for somebody to pick up.

it could have possibly have been me.. i live in denver but work in boulder from time to time. i have a silver one 2.5 still in great shape with some mods and now have a black csvt and i am doing a 3l!! so exciting

It is good to know the southwest isn't dead. I guess Im the only one with a coug, but I do have a POS svt that doesn't run.

Back