• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will the good ole girl didnt make it.... damn

contourkid

CEG'er
today coming back from the shop, asian guy cuts off the car ahead of me, and slams on his brakes, then the guy ahead of me slams on his, and me, (doing 30 in a 40) slams on mine, and his bumper on his SUV eats my grill, bashes both lights, and cracks the radiator.

the only things that can be sold are, headlights, radiator, and core support. the trans will be gone through,again, and hopefully sold to someone in the valley, as it has a 2k mile warranty.

well Im looking at a part out... the parts will be on ebay, what doesnt sell there will be sold here, she will be skeletonized.

picsCIMG0004..jpg:CIMG0007..jpg
CIMG0005..jpg

Front bumper supports, front bumper grill, trans, spare tire, passenger side window regulater, front subframe/a arms, suspention, and any other mods you may have.

I would but like I said I am super broke, the will be parted out, anyone who wants parts... The willl be on ebay, I need college money... So this is the only way. There won't be a part that won't be removed. Big stuff like engine and trans will be kept here in the valley. Unless YOU arrange shipping ontop if what you pay for them

I would but like I said I am super broke, the will be parted out, anyone who wants parts... The willl be on ebay, I need college money... So this is the only way. There won't be a part that won't be removed. Big stuff like engine and trans will be kept here in the valley. Unless YOU arrange shipping ontop if what you pay for them
yeah, i just saw ur other thread, sorry. as u wish... can i get some fotos of the sideskirts and bumpers? thx.

Very sorry about the wreck Tyler. To anyone thinking of buying some parts from him, I was due to meet him to purchase the car the very next day after his wreck (Sunday). This was a long distance transaction and he was always 100% honest and forthright with the condition of the car. He called immediately after the wreck and left a message regarding the circumstances. Buy from him with confidence.

Much good luck with everything Tyler.

Randy

for any one asking about parts, they will be sold after the car is COMPLETELY stripped. I will let everyone know the day everything is available.

Anyone interested in a 3l long block?

Anyone interested in a 3l long block?

so the original dyno says about 186hp so it puts it at 213 at the low end of the calculation.. I know I paced a brand new mustang gt at the track. <60k oval ported... So drop it in and eat tuners all day long lol

Back