• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I am moving this weekend...

stilov

CEG'er
into our first home. We just had the carpets and the house cleaned today...

Attachments

• Outside veiw.jpg
    Outside veiw.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
Looks like a typical Colorado neighborhood. That isnt an insult, BTW (CO just has that 'look,' you know what Im talking about). Anyway, nice digs!

Sweet! No more complaints from neighbors about strange fluids creeping into their garage ;)

The house looks good! Is it at the end of a circle?

yep it is colorado style...even my parents said that...they used to live here.

Yep it's at the end of a cul-de-sac...and there is plenty of room to add a 3rd car garage...the lot is the biggest in the neighbor...cul-de-sac lot.

And we really liked the floor plan...they used the sq footage well.

What neighborhood is that? Looks similar to the better parts of mine. Then again, they all look pretty similar I suppose.

I got a new job, and on my way to work I've seen this nice silver SVT, but it's over by CSU, older housing.

Looks kinda like the neighborhood across Horsetooth by the movies and autozone? I'm in Fort Collins for the weekend, home on fall break so maybe a meet is order since there are quite a few foco representatives.

It is at the southern part of the fort...Trilby and Lemay. The neighborhood is called Stanton Creek. Well if you guys want to help me move...that would be sweet.
My contour needs some more tuning before I go driving it all over, and the fact that the turbo is too small drives me nuts.

Back