• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm back!

PhatBoyzINC

New CEG'er
It's been awhile since I have posted. The new boards are going to take some getting used to but they seem pretty straight forward and user friendly.

Well I still have the CSVT but I no longer have my Mystique. I got rid of it when I bought my 03 Cobra but my Cobra is no longer in my possession. It was impounded and I never got the money together to get it out. Sadly the short period I had the Cobra my CSVT became my daily driver and it went to crap :cry: But now it is my only car so hopefully I get a job and all my finances caught up (nearly impossible) and get it looking good like it used to.

Yeah I decided to make a new userID cuz my old user ID was mystique98 and I no longer have that little beast!

what part of CO are you in? I just moved here from UT. Seriously you can't get your car out of impound? Doesn't the cost keep increasing the longer you wait?

It was months ago... a whole big dilemma! It was a sweet car though.

I'm in Longmont now. I was living in the Springs for a while and I hope to move back down there sometime.

Back