• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Welcome to the SW

Wow, CEG going up-style and Im first to post here. Well, since the contour is for sale, I will be a troll soon, but I still like to visit from time to time. Hope to hear the SW rise again and get some things rolling. I think everyone here is a troll now. Lets hear it for the TROLLS ! -B.

I think there are still people on the UBB site wonder where the hell everyone went!

Yeah, that was totally me! Felt like an ass when I found the announcement.

Bugs me how the new forum doesn't have the "all pages" option for viewing, I hate having to go page 1, then page 2, etc.

Have you tried upping the post count per page? I think the max is 40, and that takes care of most every thread, aside from the really hot topic ones.

And I'm not a troll! I'll keep the thing till it dies, which hopefully is sometime from now. Hoping it will make it with me until I get some steady money, then it's beater time for some poor used car, and mod time for the SVT! Unless it out and out dies on me, in which case I'll probably just end up replacing it with a SHO, GTP or something equally fun.

Back