• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is there any csvt owner out there in Carolina

Can't tell you a host. Spring Zing is going on next weekend up here in VA. All info is in the sz section.

Come on out to SZ and hang out with us. You'll learn a lot and make some new friends.

Finally got back into one

Finally got back into one

I live in charlotte very close to matthews and I have gotton back into a csvt 2000 green with 89678 miles on it and damn the car looks good with absolutely nothing wrong with it except a 2 inch scratch on the right quarter panel.

Attachments

• 20140705_122956.jpeg
    20140705_122956.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140705_123010.jpeg
    20140705_123010.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 0
I live in charlotte very close to matthews and I have gotton back into a csvt 2000 green with 89678 miles on it and damn the car looks good with absolutely nothing wrong with it except a 2 inch scratch on the right quarter panel.

In greenville SC here. And man do I envy you! I had my eye on that thing for a while now. Probably got a great deal too. Congrats!

In Greenville SC as well! Just spotted a black or green SVT off Of Laurens rd. Lowered with HIDs and a roof rack. Anyone here?

I'm located in Aiken,sc not to far from the rest of you guys. I think a meet is in order seeing how many people are in the area.

Back