• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*** OFFICIAL *** South Florida Meet - March 9, 2013 - Hollywood, FL

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Time to gather again and see how many of us don't have Contours anymore.
Saturday, March 9, 2013.
We will start the day at SVTTOUR's now famous "SVT Warehouse" around 10:00 AM.
Between 11:00AM and Noon we will roll out to TY Park

Still don't have your Contour? We don't care. Come anyways.
Contour not looking her best? Don't worry, neither is mine. She will still be there!

SVT Warehouse address: 3140 W Pembroke Rd., Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 - Bay # 509

Facebook event here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/421234424619571/?context=create
Is it a "public" event so feel free to add yourselves and invite others!

If you are coming out from out of town and might need a place to crash the night before or after, just PM me (or send me a msg on FB). I have a couch, 2 recliners and lots of floor space, oh yeah, and 4 cats.

hmmm, if i can get mine into trustworthy shape to make the drive it will be there. if not ill be there in the trusty tundra. gotta take the day off work though, shizzle.

move this event 200 miles north and i'll be there with my cougar! uahaha
the 98 tour that i have unfortunately has a bad fuel pump and i think it has no spark now for sitting too long :(

move this event 200 miles north and i'll be there with my cougar! uahaha
the 98 tour that i have unfortunately has a bad fuel pump and i think it has no spark now for sitting too long :(

I'll be there with my cougar. 200 miles is nothing!!

More attendees

More attendees

This thread need more attendees.

I'll come over - probably meet you at TY Park. I should be able to be in one of my Cougars......

If several of us stay overnight, can we go to Golden Corral to fuel up the people before the drive(s) home?? ;)

I'm still a maybe at this point. It's almost a five hour trip, one way, and I'd have to bring the dog along.

I'm still a maybe at this point. It's almost a five hour trip, one way, and I'd have to bring the dog along.

i did that same trip , in a night, for a trunk lid. Its worth it for a meet lol.

that being said, im stuck having to work. Thanks to all you soccer moms who need wheels for your honda odysseys.

Back