• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*** OFFICIAL *** South Florida Meet - April 8th - April 11th

*** OFFICIAL *** South Florida Meet - April 8th - April 11th

• TY Park - Hang out, BBQ, the usual

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Barret-Jackson auction

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
With the date change and all, I thought a new thread would be better.

Friday, April 8th - Sunday, April 10th

Friday night:
Local Car Show @ Tower Shops in Davie, FL
http://www.tower-shops.com/events/mall-events.html

TowerShops.jpg

Friday night accomidations: Out of towners are more than welcome to stay at mine and Kim's place...

Saturday:
TY Park
http://www.broward.org/PARKS/TOPEEKE...s/Default.aspx

Saturday night:
Party at my place.

Sunday morning:
Breakfast at Golden Corral (don't leave youe drink unattended)

1. Brent372
2. SVTFLEA
3. SVTTOUR
4. KerryKool
5. gulfcat
6. Ryanblacksvt and Wife (needs a ride from the Royal Carribean port the morning of the 9th then back to the airport to catch my flight around 5:00pm)

No I didnt, I called my travel agent but am waiting on her to call me back and see if they send luggage to the airport or not, if not it wont be much, 2 small suitcases is all. Wouldnt even fill a csvt trunk

Ok well here is my information, Whoever is picking us up (I think its you Brent right?) we arrive in Ft.Lauderdale back from our cruise on the 9th at 7am and our flight leaves that evening at 6:43pm from Ft.Lauderdale. I WILL NOT be accesable on the ship while I am cruising. I am shutting off my phone and the ONLY time I will be online is to talk to my kids so if you need to let me be aware of anything do it prior to next monthday the 4th. Ryan and WIFE out :)

Add me and maybe my roomate Charles to the list if he gets off.. Sounds like fun..

Brent, I am gonna call you this weekend and give you my flight info for airport pickup :) will be nice to be in a csvt again

Back