• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

Right now if we meet in Feb I was thinking the 27th (Saturday). So let's go from there.:cool:

Reserve me a parking spot for February 27th, because I will be there... Well, at least I hope so, just need to make sure everything is back and running. What is the location for it? or are we all still undecided...

Reserve me a parking spot for February 27th, because I will be there... Well, at least I hope so, just need to make sure everything is back and running. What is the location for it? or are we all still undecided...
We are open for suggestions. OB1 said hooters so we will go from there. Still not sure where yet either...me and OB1 were gonna meet in Douglasville this weekend but that got put on hold so I believe we are gonna just wait till the 27th of Feb. I guess we will wait a few more weeks before we make a location decision to see if anybody else wants to join. I would like to meet in a central location so I am sure everybody is open to that idea...Mikey I'm sorry but you really don't live close so you might have to come up here.

We are open for suggestions. OB1 said hooters so we will go from there. Still not sure where yet either...me and OB1 were gonna meet in Douglasville this weekend but that got put on hold so I believe we are gonna just wait till the 27th of Feb. I guess we will wait a few more weeks before we make a location decision to see if anybody else wants to join. I would like to meet in a central location so I am sure everybody is open to that idea...Mikey I'm sorry but you really don't live close so you might have to come up here.

I figured as much. We'll see how my money is sitting. I'm supposed to finish up my suspension, and that'll easily be $1000. But I'll see.

I don't mind driving south but I don't know about Florida. We can try to get up a serious Southeast meet later on and try to do it near the state line so it would be easier for more people to attend. :shrug:

I knew I was going to be driving either way. I just wanted to do as little as possible haha. Can't blame anyone for trying to do that :laugh:

I don't mind driving some either now. If it stays like it is with the people we have wanting to meet up maybe we can do a Lagrange or Columbus meet. That way it's only a 3 hr drive instead of a 5 hr drive to the Atl. I figure that is pretty central for everybody unless John in macon can chime in with another local thats better. But like we said we can set a definite time and place in a couple of weeks. At least we still know it's gonna be on the 27th of Feb that's def. Like OB1 said to Mikey maybe we can do a meet near Florida or even in Florida. Make it a weekend trip in the spring....maybe Destin or P-cola. I like the beach...of course who doesn't. Plus it makes a great back drop for pics:laugh:

lol. the only ceg'ers that are close to me arent really active on here anymore. except gulfcat. kerrykool is about 2 hours away. thats the only ones that i know of

1-bgrogan01
2-rexxdoggy
3-csvtjohnga
4-salvadorr90
5-Kremithefrog (Maybe)
6-OB1
7-jumijc
8-Smalls

This is the list according to everyone's posts. Let me suggest a place since no one is saying anything concrete, how about Montgomery, AL???
Close to Florida, Close to Georgia, and it's in Alabama, we all win, if anyone else has another idea, please say so :laugh:. And it seems it will happen on Sunday February 28.

1-bgrogan01
2-rexxdoggy
3-csvtjohnga
4-salvadorr90
5-Kremithefrog (Maybe)
6-OB1
7-jumijc
8-Smalls

This is the list according to everyone's posts. Let me suggest a place since no one is saying anything concrete, how about Montgomery, AL???
Close to Florida, Close to Georgia, and it's in Alabama, we all win, if anyone else has another idea, please say so :laugh:. And it seems it will happen on Sunday February 28.

if you want to be the person to step up and set it up, please go for it. lets get a set time and place.

edit: just looked, this would be a 9 hour drive for me. you guys can count me out for this one. sorry. im gonna be trying to get my car ready for the trip to carlisle and im not trying to drive the svt too much while i fix everything. i could swing a 3-5 hour trip, but 9 is out of the question :(

Well I can do Mont. Alabama but I would have to watch my car closely due to the fact I have a slow oil leak I need to fix. I have been meaning to fix it but with the rain,cold, and my kids every other weekend it kinda makes it hard. I'm almost positive it's an oil pan gasket...I heard they are pretty common in these cars to go bad. Of course with 236k it's expected. I'm also somewhat familiar with Montgomery since I have been through it several hundred times on my way to P-cola Fla. and we used to stop there for dinner/lunch. But of course I'm also familiar with Lagranga, Ga. Really Mikey is the one with the long drive since I'm assuming smalls isn't gonna make it so I'm down. What happened to Sat the 27th.? Like I said I'm down for it because I wanna meet more csvt owners but I would rather it be a little closer so hopefully some other long distant folks will chime in. I say give it to the end of next week and we will have a place and time carved in stone.

Back