• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

10th SVT to come home soon.

svttour

Rico Suave
Well I won the auction tonight and I finally got my 10th SVT. I have been after this car for 3 months now and its been a complete nightmare but all that is done now.

1.jpg

Yes after 3 months of trying to get the car and having other people call and buy the car for me, its finally mine. Cant say what I paid but it wasnt 800.00

EXACTLY!!!!!

now when my dad shows up with the cash he cant say "OH! There are dealer fees and taxes" Becuase Ive already instructed my dad to say "Well there is no talk of extra fees on your listing and there are no signs of you being a dealer either. This breaks the rules of ebay so unless you want me to report this to the people of ebay.. the car comes with me right now"

Still! My blood is boiling just thinking about making the transaction with that guy. Can you do paypal or something? Anything to make it more legit.

That guy is a d-bag. Have your dad get it for ya. If you need paypal assistance I will do it if you pass the $ to me.....

When I called him and gave him my offer he accepted. I told him I was driving down from central FL that same week. Before I drove down I called to ask what time would be good to pick it up. He suddenly forgot that he had settled on a price. He wanted an extra 200 for "dealer fees". He said he thought I knew about them. So I would have driven all that way and then he wouldnt have given me the keys unless I gave him the extra amount. On top of this, the guy is a complete douche. He snaps an attitude like a HS sophomore chick. I snap right back.:laugh:

Theres more...Sam could probably sum it up better. The guy is probably the most difficult person Ive ever tried to do a transaction with.

Back