• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meh

I need to rant!!!! Im running out of cash because I am buying so many parts that people are practically giving away... what do I do?

Ive got 6 prarie tan front seats, a sho shop y pipe, 4 rear meshs, 1 front mesh, Baer brakes, a brand new trans mount.

Edit: add 2 sideskirts

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what you can do about that. It sucks but it sounds like the market is just changing. There are seeming a lot of people on this board doing the same thing you are. As this platform ages there are going to be more and more people who would rather part stuff out than fix it.

I got stood up on my man date :cry:

Put about 200 rounds downrange. The new Taurus seems reliable and accurate, though not as "tight" as my Walther. Nice little gun though.

I went to Oak Ridge, very nice little shop and range. One of only a few places I've been where the employees don't try to be cooler or more knowledgeable than you.

I wanted to go shooting really bad. Havent been in awhile!:nonono:

Mother in law is in town:help: and I had to play taxi with her, my wife, and sister-in-law around town for her baby shower...uuuuuuuuuuuuughh.:blackeye::blackeye:

Bought 200 rounds at the gun shop too. Expensive, but I didnt want to go and not have any for either of us.

I will never stand you up Chris. ;)

I texted Tyler when I was in Orlando and he told me about his new choffeur(sp) job. lol.

Buffalo Wild Wings ROCKED!!!! Unfortunately it was literally full from everyone watching the Ohio state game. Ive never seen so many Ohio state fans in one place other than Ohio before. Everyone had on a jersey. It was nuts.

bdubs.jpg

Just tell them there's a train that runs between Orlando and jacksonville. The train station is probabley a lot closer to your house.

My M-I-L has a house in St.Augustine. She needs to go up there to kick out the renter. It wouldnt be nice if I told her to rent a car. The train idea is good though. Ill look into it.

Yeah. You defintely wouldn't gain any kudos with the wife if you dumped her mother off at th train station. Even if you said good luck.

Hasnt done it again. I drove without my lights until it started raining. Anywhere I can get my battery charge checked for free?

My car was acting up really bad yesterday. I would idle for more than 3 min and the ABS light would turn on, the tach would drop to zero, engine would idle normally, HIDs would flash like strobes. Then if I pushed the brake, the tach would return to normal.:crazy:

Back