• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any cegers in SC

bigprettyboi76

New CEG'er
I live in columbia SCand i Dont see alot of csvt that i can really look at. I have a 98 SE looking to do some aftermarket performance parts to increase the giddy up if there is anyone in SC please hit me up. Thanx for the support CONTOURS rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, EZ lives down the road from me but i havn't had the chance to meet him yet. I tend to go to columbia pretty often so i'll let you know next time i'm going. If you feel like making the drive here just let me know its only about 45-1hour.

Yep, I am in Aiken also, so if you do make a drive down tiger and I can meet you. I have seen a black svt around a couple of times here too. Im right off I-20 so we could meet around here if its easier.

EZ

Funny story, I just accidentally met Tigerbalm at the gas station outside where I work and we got to check out each other's rides, as best you can in 96 degree heat wearing work clothes.

Funny story, I just accidentally met Tigerbalm at the gas station outside where I work and we got to check out each other's rides, as best you can in 96 degree heat wearing work clothes.
The color of his svt makes me :drool:

yeah i was grabbing something to drink and snack on before i went to work. It was good to finally meet you EZ. Too bad my car was filthy when you saw it though. He does however have the car he bought shined up and looking superb.

new Contour owner in Summerville

new Contour owner in Summerville

I've got a 2000 SE V6 that Ive had for a little over a month, I live down in Summerville. Though I've had a Ford truck for a good while I never knew much at all about Contours till I bought this car as a commuting and driver training vehicle. Now I want to fix it up for myself and get something like a Focus for my youngest to drive!
I'm going to have to focus on getting this car up-to-snuff mechanically for a while before I get any dress-up items but I'm planning to get some stock alloy rims some day, steel wheels right now.
I've never even SEEN a CSVT yet, that I know of, can't wait to see one up close.
Hopefully I'll get her fixed up with new struts etc. and take her up to the mountains, this is a fun car to drive. Good luck with yours.

there is a chance i might be going to charleston this wednesday for a food show. I won't know until probably monday though.

wow sc people seem to be popping out of everywhere lately. I have family in pacolet. what part are you in?

I'm in Hardeeville, Sc.. Near Hilton Head Island.. Exit 5 and/or 8... I go up to Santee (Exit 108/115/119) & Florence (Exit 157) every now & then.. Have family there.

Charleston only about twice a year. Columbia very few times..

Ive been in SC a lot the past month. I saw some pre98 with dual side pipes on 95 southbound. He didnt seem to even flinch at my SVT. My parents are in York county SC.

Back