• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another SVT brought home

Redeemer

Veteran CEG'er
Well as I was asked for pics of it, wasnt to sure if I wanted to show her so beat up right now. But I figured why not, So here is the new rescued SVT to the area.

new030.jpg

new031.jpg

new032.jpg

new033.jpg

new034.jpg

new035.jpg

Nice pick up. 98 with all the extra options! wing and sunroof! Ive got parts if you need them. ie front bumper.

yup that is one of the ones i was looking at. so did it actually run and drive as the add stated on craigslist? your pics dont make it look as beat as the pics I saw of it did lol.

Yeah, its alot more beat up then it looks. I tried making it look decent for its first ceg photo shoot lol. But yeah to list a few things it needs, some you can see in the pics.

Passenger side mirror
passenger side skirt
front bumper
front bumper cover
interior passenger door handle
driver side headlight
fogs + brackets
center console

There's more, but I think you get the point. Inside the car needs to be cleaned massively. The guy left a bunch of crap in the trunk, and under the seats. But I did have a good laugh at the letter from his girlfriend, asking why he wants to see other people. And from the pics I found in the trunk, I could tell ya.:laugh:

Yeah, its alot more beat up then it looks. I tried making it look decent for its first ceg photo shoot lol. But yeah to list a few things it needs, some you can see in the pics.

Passenger side mirror
passenger side skirt
front bumper
front bumper cover
interior passenger door handle
driver side headlight
fogs + brackets
center console

There's more, but I think you get the point. Inside the car needs to be cleaned massively. The guy left a bunch of crap in the trunk, and under the seats. But I did have a good laugh at the letter from his girlfriend, asking why he wants to see other people. And from the pics I found in the trunk, I could tell ya.:laugh:
LMAO thats awesome. I have some nice fogs with brackets:cool:

Lol, Well once I get my job back, I'm going on a classifieds shopping spree. Hopefully I wont have to wait very long.:shrug:

Im not turning this into a fs/wtb thread but let me know what you need before you go anywhere else cuz Ive got mountains of ish.

lol, Well I've gotta hit Royalblue here for a couple antenna bases.

Svttour, Ill make a list of stuff to see what ya got lol. :laugh: I'll need a truck to bring all it home lol. This guy was a pig.

BTW: Never Use Gorrila Glue To Put Ding Strips On!:nonono:

Yeah, help would be good, lol. Its gonna be a bunch of small projects though. I'm still finding stuff that I need to fix. :blackeye:

Good luck w/ the rebuild. Glad to see someone with a continuing interest in our cars! Sometimes I wonder why I love it.......but when I heard my dad say he just loved the way my car looks.....and if he wasn't jobless right now he would buy mine in a snap..it just made me love it all over again :) lol When I sell mine it will hopefully be going to someone who is just as obsessed! (You know who you are! lol)

Well after getting screwed out of two other SVT's, I just decided to just go for it. Not really sure how much im gonna have to put into it just yet.

Back