• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

***OFFICIAL*** Mini-Meet / Party @ HollyRollerz's 4/5

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
HollyRollerz will be home the weekend of 4/5
We will have a mini-meet and party at his house.
PM me if you need more information.

This is an open invitation.
If you know where lives, feel free to show up (bring some food for the grill and beer) !!!

UPDATE - Meet will be Saturday 4/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, the mini-meet will have to be the following weekend... I have a chiropractic seminar on that saturday and sunday... so Saturday April 5 will be the meet, have breakfast on the 6th, and then I'll be heading back to Atlanta...

The only problem that I see at this point is I had to take one of the beds and the futon with me to atlanta, so we have the couch, one bed (brent and kim), and plenty of floor space.

Goumba, if you can bring the massie amount of air mattresses you have, I also have a queen size air matress, then we can accomadate everyone.

Everyone is welcome to come since I missed the last meet, we are going to be fixing my SVT at thi meet... UIM/LIM rebuild/cleaning, new fuel rail, IAC, oil change, plugs and wires...

SO far we have for sure:

1. Brent and Flea
2. fordman302
3. KerryKool
4. Goumba

Lets start a food/beer list...

On saturday night, we will be having a bon fire, so be prepared for good times as always!

I think I will be at the St. pete grand prix for the daytime Saturday. I have some obligations there. I'll be sure to bring the blow up mattresses.

I think Sam was a little tipsy looking at the calendar. Sat is the 4th and Sun is the 5th. :laugh:

Edit: Noticed Kyle was the one that may have been tipsy.

I think Sam was a little tipsy looking at the calendar. Sat is the 4th and Sun is the 5th. :laugh:

Edit: Noticed Kyle was the one that may have been tipsy.

Well, I am in college now, so I definitely drink more nowaday, so thats a possibility Kerry. LOL

Meet may be cancelled anyways... a series of events has made it unclear to me whether or not I will even be able to make it home...

Wife tried to take plates that I had on my SVT to the DMV to get the car registered, because that car was only in my name, I had to be there to sign for it (impossible while I am in GA). So without those plates, it was going to be over 180 bucks just to get the car registered, which I do not have right now...

SO... since the SVT needs alot of work before I would trust it to drive my wife up here, I now have no ride home. I am still trying to mess round with ideas, but it looks as if I am stuck in GA for spring break...

If I didn't have Petey the bus would have happened...

but unfortunately, I do... I guess my wife is going to risk driving the SVT (against my better judgment) before its completely fixed up here to come get me... lets hope she doesn't get stranded on the road somewhere between Atlanta and Sarasota.

But if she makes it, and we make it back home, meet it still on!!

Why not just drive the Honda, just put the tags from the SVT on it.
I drove my SVT down from MI after I bought it with another car's tags on it.
I even got pulled over on the way down, and I said to the cop that I just bought it. I asked he wanted to see the bill of sale, he said never mind.
The tag, although didn't match the car, did match me, and he was fine with that.

Back