• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE Roll Call

We should make a new one of these, since I doubt people have the same cars from 2 years ago when this post was started...

PS and maybe dont call it "SE" roll call, cause some slightly less astute members might have not looked at this until now thinking it was only for SE model 'tours....

Here's mine though:

Name: Erik
Car: 2000 SVT Contour
Color: T-Red/Tan
Mod List: DMD, Open element, 17" ST200s, pre-98 sail panels

Attachments

• ezcsvt3.jpg
    ezcsvt3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
New member checking in

Name:
Will
Car: 1995 Ford Coutour GL
Color: Gold (ish)
Mod List: outside of the Eclipse CD deck and 12"Quantum Audio Subs w/Quantum 550 MONO... Nothing yet

(I dont have a pic of me with the car... will get one ASAP.

l_9a40d321aa424a4ab1b0e476884e6864.jpg

Name: Brian
Car: 98 SVT contour
Color : BL/MNB
Mods: none yet except fog light...soon to come 3L (hopefully)
http://
016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

Sorry but I don't have any pics of me with the car yet...hopefully when it gets nice out I will find a good local and take some pics with it if I can get my girl to take them. Oh yeah sorry bout the low resolution...these were taken with my camera phone for now.

Name: Mike
Car: 96 Contour GL
W/B, MTX,Zetec
Mods: Koni Kit, K & N Dropin, 18" Rage Enduros (12 spoke),225/40 Runway 916 Enduro Tires, Flowmaster 40-no Res, EBC Dimpled & Grooved Fr Discs, EBC "Green" pads, Bat Rear Bar

I have to say that things sure have changed for the better. Some will know me some wont. It has been a very long time since I logged on but to those old timers that know me I want to get in touch again, it has been way too long and lots to tell.

Glad to see the spirit and fervor is still strong for the Contour...I regret selling my SVT, last I heard someone in Tampa, FL has it. If its someone on the boards I still have three of the E0 rims at my house.

~~Suriel

I've met a few guys down here but still new to som of you guys in the SE

Name: Patrick
Car: 1998 E0 #2944
Color: Black / Blue CSVT
Mod List: Pre-98 trunk lid w/spoiler 18" Rage euro wheels, fresh black paint, Mazda A/J Full 3L swap soon a cowl hood if i can find one locally some day

pic of me with car .. sorry i took it yesterday ..
Tour3Lswap010.jpg

Tour3Lswap005.jpg

349c773c.png

tour005.jpg

Name: Brian
Car: Front - 2000 CSVT (Original owner purchased it in Tennessee)
Color: Red
Mod List: Spliced rear clip from a donor car somewhere in South Carolina. Work to (hopefully) begin late Spring 2012: new drive train - 3L w/NPG Turbo kit, wheels and paint. Still have lots to read up on and learn.

iamthesweetness
Name: Preference Robinson
Car: 2000 ford Contour SE Sport
Color: T-Green
Mod List:sadly, none yet, but getting started soon
Memphis, TN

Jellybean..jpg

Pretty basic but she will be pretty bad ass when I get her where I want her to be...:laugh::laugh::drool:

hey all im back

name: Strother Wolfe
Cars: 1998 contour svt #117, 1991 civic hatch, 2010 civic si sedan.
mods too much too list between all
Jasper Alabama

Greetings everyone. I am slowly returning to the CEG scene and will, once again for the fourth or fifth time, resume work on my wrecked 99 SVT. I've been back in SC for 3 years now. I've been inspired lately to get the car fixed because spending half a months pay in gas in my truck is getting ridiculous.

North East Florida.

North East Florida.

IMG_20120327_182006.jpg

I'm still working on my 1999 SEVT Contour. It is a blast to drive even going to work. The only cars I've ever owned were a 1964 Ford Galaxie 4dr 289ci V8 C4 atx, and a 2000 Ford Focus SE 2.0 DOHC atx for my wife. I've always had a truck, But I sold my last truck to buy this Contour. And I have not been sorry.
IMG00178-20110708-0733.jpg

12.jpg

Name: Robbie
Car: 1998 SVT Contour #1182
Color: Silverfrost
Mod List: 3L portmatch swap,carbonfiber hood, mirko lip, 18" enkei rs-5 wheels, color matched rear reflector and front grill, custom exhaust, msds headers, Hightower modded headlights, interior gauges, pre98 center console, upgraded radio, bat struts.

Back