• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wrecked my brand new MazdaSpeed 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChattavegasSE

Hard-core CEG'er
I was racing down in Calhoun, GA yesterday. I rubbed fenders with a couple other racers and put it in the wall at WOT. I'm still a little shaken up, but I'm ok. It's mostly cosmetic damage; the body is pretty rough; but the chassis still tracks straight. I'm going to tear it down this week to check for any tweak or structural damage. I'll post pics soon...

Cmon bro, you know racing posts arent aloud. You may want to reword it and repost it next time.

Top gun mod busted me early lol!! I race RC cars; my on-road body is a MazdaSpeed 6. It was brand new last week; beat up this week lol.

Before:
e85556da.jpg

After one race weekend:
e81f20e9.jpg

Here's the bare chassis. Hopefully it's not tweaked lol. It's all 3mm thick carbon fiber and precision milled billet aluminum:
ea72f4dd.jpg

Ready to run:
e85556e3.jpg

I knew something was up lol that just wasnt normal for you...... but now that i think about it what is normal for you lol:crazy:

Well thats just retarded no talking about racing. Lol thats lame as hell! He could have been talking about racing it on the track in calhoun and ran it in the wall, and ur going to lock it for that before you even asked where he was racing? damn panzi.

becareful my friend. Im just following the rules.

Rule #3 quoted directly from the rules thread in the announcements section.

3. Street racing posts are not permitted. Street racing is illegal and stupid and contour.org does not condone it. All street racing topics posted will be deleted and the author warned. Repeated abuses will be met harshly.

Last edited:
becareful my friend. Im just following the rules.

Rule #3 quoted directly from the rules thread in the announcements section.

3. Street racing posts are not permitted. Street racing is illegal and stupid and contour.org does not condone it. All street racing topics posted will be deleted and the author warned. Repeated abuses will be met harshly.

dude did you even read his post mr. fast fingers:rolleyes: he said he rubbed fenders with other racers and then put it into the wall. def sounds like a track race to me. unless you live in fast and furious land

Thats exactly my point lol. He didnt say nothing about street racing. I mean yeah we all know its was a RC car but still.... who the hell assigns the privileges to these people anyway?

I could have sworn it was worded differently last time I read it. Anyways joke is over Im relocking it before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back