• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"IT" official! Fall Dragon Run-Sept28th-30th

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Ok, I made a decision because we had a tie and noone really came up with a way to break it so I did and gave my reason, hopefully its ok with everyone. I just called Caney Creek and she told me to call back in a couple hours because she didn't have some chart with her. I plan on calling her back after 2:00 p.m. to reserve my cabin. I believe you don't have to pay inadvance and a credit card will hold the room. When I call her I will let her know about others that plan on coming in and this should net us a discounted rate. Let's just tell her we're apart of the CEG, ofcoarse:shrug:

Here's the linkwww.caneycreekvillage.com

Now, once you've either booked your room or saved it, let us know and we can get this event on its way! After we get all the "official" stuff out of the way we can start posting our bench racing, BS, etc:troutslap:

Last edited:
My cabin is reserved!

My cabin is reserved!

Ok, I just got off the phone with Dixie and I'm all set. I've got the second cabin from the end, the apple cabin and its $60.00 a night. Dixie said if you've got your own linens they'll knock $4.00 a night off. As far as the other cabins go, well, I'm sure they'll be available because we're doing this so early, so if you want that big cabin w/ the jacuzzi that sleeps 6 or 8 or whatever it is...GET IT!, because this is good way to save alot of money for those of you coming up as a group and know each other:idea:

Now once you've booked your room please post it in here so we know how many we've got and who knows, maybe we'll take the entire grounds over, if not this year one year its going to happen:cool:

Remember, ask for DIXIE.

there wasnt a tie, the last weekend in october won out!! my vote got messed up, didnt you read my post?!

there wasnt a tie, the last weekend in october won out!! my vote got messed up, didnt you read my post?!

I read that for sure, but to eliminate any debate here, I went with the earlier date, hope this doesn't mess things up for you too badly. There is quite sometime to re-adjust plans to make the meet, I mean afterall its a little over 3 monthes away.

Now, has anyone reserved their room yet? Like I said, she said its OK to just use your credit card to hold it and then pay for it when you get there, pretty cool IMO:cool:

I doubt my fiance will let me replan our wedding, guess I'll catch it next year! Whats the f****** point of having a poll!!!

I doubt my fiance will let me replan our wedding, guess I'll catch it next year! Whats the f****** point of having a poll!!!

I wouldn't rescedule it either, duh:rolleyes: but the use of inferred profanity here is uncalled for!!! I'm sorry you casted the wrong vote and I'm sure you can find several people that would say the same thing about what they did the first Tuesday in November of 2004:shrug: I thought the poll was pretty clear and again, I'm sorry you casted the wrong vote. FWIW, why don't you and a couple buddies hit the Dragon after your honeymoon, your not that far from the Dragon, are you?

Now that we've cleared that up, has anyone gotten their cabin yet:confused:

That's the way to do it, Roger. Pick a date and stick to it. :cool: It's on my calender; I might even stay a night or two up there this year! :crazy:

Eric, your getting a room, right:confused: Now as far as the date goes, well I'm sorry Holy voted for the wrong day, I really am, but I didn't want any problems and besides, I didn't hear from anyone about breaking the tie that the poll shown:shrug: :crazy: Either way its going to be a good time! BTW Eric can you try and get ahold of Josh and see if he's going to be able to make it out? We saw him for about 10 minutes at a BBQ restaraunt on 68 and then he was on his way. Its been awhile since you, him and I ran it together, about 4 years already IIRC:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Now for the rest of you, please book your rooms....please:laugh:

I plan on going, but only for one day... unless I can get someone to share in a room with me.

I plan on going, but only for one day... unless I can get someone to share in a room with me.

Well if your going to pic a day, pick Saturday and get the room for Saturday night. Your other option is to get a couple buddies to go and split the price of the room. Now you know you can get a cabin for $60.00 a night, right:confused:

Roger - I don't know if I'll get a room up there; might just drive up and back like usual. Josh has a crappy car; a Dodge Caliper. Srsly, a brake part for a name? Lame. I'll give him a call and see what's shakin. I'm sure I can make Lacy come up with that orange S/C'ed ZX3; unless he's out on the road in dem big trucks. :crazy:

:cool: possibility for me :cool:

lookin forward to seeing everyone again if im not at basic

Thank you for serving our country:cool:

Hey Eric, Josh said his car is pretty good and I'm sure he's got something done to it by now:shrug: He said the struts had some good valving and I bet he has already changed out the tires to something of substance! His Caliber is an R/T w/ AWD though, so it can't be that bad.

BTW, how many of you guys think Hector should make a "banzi run" to the Dragon? I think he should leave after work on Friday and get down there, rest for a little bit, run it on Saturday and leave on Sunday. Drop him some PM's and maybe we can "budge" him!

Thank you for serving our country:cool:

Hey Eric, Josh said his car is pretty good and I'm sure he's got something done to it by now:shrug: He said the struts had some good valving and I bet he has already changed out the tires to something of substance! His Caliber is an R/T w/ AWD though, so it can't be that bad.

BTW, how many of you guys think Hector should make a "banzi run" to the Dragon? I think he should leave after work on Friday and get down there, rest for a little bit, run it on Saturday and leave on Sunday. Drop him some PM's and maybe we can "budge" him!
YOU SUCK!:laugh:

Back