• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"IT" official! Fall Dragon Run-Sept28th-30th

Prayers go out to him:cry:

Not that its on the same level or anything but my work has "eliminated my position" and I'm officially "between jobs" right now...but, I do have an interview tomorrow at a competitor! As of right now I don't know if I'm going to be able to swing the trip but I'll tell you this, I'll do everything in power to do so and HAVE NOT lifter my rsvp at Caney Creek yet. Even if I've gotta cut the trip by one day and come down on Friday I'll do it. I'll keep you guys posted!

more then likely be able to make it:cool: i want the big cabin with Trey. or atleast sleep in it on the floor/couch/in the bed with trey or something:crazy:

more then likely be able to make it:cool: i want the big cabin with Trey. or atleast sleep in it on the floor/couch/in the bed with trey or something:crazy:
You'll have to fight with the wifey lol. You want me to book it for sure John?

Roger I tried to setup our bike trip that weekend but everyone wants to go the weekend before. How are those cabins? how far from the dragon is it?

just watched this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvA1XIBm4PA&mode=related&search=
the cabins are great steeda. the skyway takes you to the dragon and is an awesome road as well. lmk when you come for sure and i'll make it out i live really close. might as well meet the person that always gives me **** on here right? lol

LOL your gonna meet me sunday if your still coming up.

Ill be the almost supermodel guy on the Triple. :)

Back