• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

DFW get together

Looking forward to this. If anyone is in need of parts, I have a few items I'm willing to sell or trade:

- SVT UIM
- Red Ford Racing Wires (used)
- Front SVT Bumper (silver)
- Rear SVT Bumper (silver)
- 2 Sideskirts (silver)
- Aftermarket MAF adapter
- SVT Throttle Body
- UIM Gaskets (Ford NOS)
- UIM Vacuum Line Inserts (Ford NOS) - these are the rubber ones that require you to drill out the brass fitting

The only BIG things are need are the second piece of the pre-98 console that fills the gap with the dash, and a cougar S brake pedal cover.
I'd like to take a look at the bumpers. What shape are they in?

Spent 3 hours detailing my wheels and calipers off the car today, so at least one part of my car won't look like crap... See you guys in the AM.

Yup. See you guys there. Quick question tho: Clay(cjmahone) & i are planning on getting there @ 6:30 & parking inside the event. How are we gonna meet up with the rest of you?

Julian- i decided to meet at the Starbucks at 7:30. why dont we try to get into the show after we meet for coffee? i haven't even had time to wash my car, been working on buying a house.

Were a few pictures taken of the cars? Either way, was good to meet up you fellas. Looking forward to doing it again, maybe at a track next time...

Looking forward to this. If anyone is in need of parts, I have a few items I'm willing to sell or trade:

- SVT UIM
- Red Ford Racing Wires (used)
- Front SVT Bumper (silver)
- Rear SVT Bumper (silver)
- 2 Sideskirts (silver)
- Aftermarket MAF adapter
- SVT Throttle Body
- UIM Gaskets (Ford NOS)
- UIM Vacuum Line Inserts (Ford NOS) - these are the rubber ones that require you to drill out the brass fitting

The only BIG things are need are the second piece of the pre-98 console that fills the gap with the dash, and a cougar S brake pedal cover.

I'm from the San Antonio area. I would like to take a look at any body panels you may have. Txt me. 210-264-9746

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

Yeah, thx for the photos neil. I'm down for a meet as well. On the lookout for forged internals at the moment. Yes, i will be keeping her. 24hrs is just too dam short. I ain't going down like that...

Yeah, thx for the photos neil. I'm down for a meet as well. On the lookout for forged internals at the moment. Yes, i will be keeping her. 24hrs is just too dam short. I ain't going down like that...

Glad to hear, man. I been busy as hell with work, but let me know if you need any help just shoot me a text.

Let me know next time y'all meet up would like to try to make it!

Cool, man. I'm thinking a get together near downtown Dallas before Christmas. We were going to a meet-up near Meddlesome Moth off Oak Lawn before we decided the Cars/Coffee thing. Maybe we can all give Julian a hand and get his ride back-up and get a meet going (peer pressure)!

Glad to hear, man. I been busy as hell with work, but let me know if you need any help just shoot me a text.
. Cool. Will do

Cool, man. I'm thinking a get together near downtown Dallas before Christmas. We were going to a meet-up near Meddlesome Moth off Oak Lawn before we decided the Cars/Coffee thing. Maybe we can all give Julian a hand and get his ride back-up and get a meet going (peer pressure)!
Ha! Gonna be a while man. I'm thinking i'll wait until it warms up before touching her.

Back