• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

DFW get together

ancientsanskrit

Hard-core CEG'er
Anybody interested in doing a get together later this month or perhaps in October. I know there's a few of you near DFW. I was thinking we could all hang out one Saturday at the Meddlesome Moth and get some pictures going near downtown.

Any interest?

Cool. How does October 19th look? I figure we can get some shots with the skyline around 11 and grab a couple drinks at noon at the Moth.

Nasty, there is free parking at the apartments right adjacent to the moth. It's got plenty of customer parking for the surrounding stores.

Good call. Shall we do a meet-up in Plano instead? Maybe get some shots at Cars and Coffee, itself? Always a good time there.

Cool. Let's grab a cup of coffee at the Starbucks: Shops At Legacy, 5760 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX say around 7:30am and then roll in as a group at 8am at Cars/Coffee. Looking forward to it.

i'm down with meeting for coffee. i dont really care to bring mine into the show area, it's nothing special to look at. i normally park outside.

i'm down with meeting for coffee. i dont really care to bring mine into the show area, it's nothing special to look at. i normally park outside.

I'm in the same boat. You won't find exterior pics of my car on the forums for a reason, she just isn't there yet.

Looking forward to this. If anyone is in need of parts, I have a few items I'm willing to sell or trade:

- SVT UIM
- Red Ford Racing Wires (used)
- Front SVT Bumper (silver)
- Rear SVT Bumper (silver)
- 2 Sideskirts (silver)
- Aftermarket MAF adapter
- SVT Throttle Body
- UIM Gaskets (Ford NOS)
- UIM Vacuum Line Inserts (Ford NOS) - these are the rubber ones that require you to drill out the brass fitting

The only BIG things are need are the second piece of the pre-98 console that fills the gap with the dash, and a cougar S brake pedal cover.

Back