DFW get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasty1 View Post
    Were a few pictures taken of the cars? Either way, was good to meet up you fellas. Looking forward to doing it again, maybe at a track next time...
    I think there was. Neil took them. Yeah, great meeting up with everyone. You guys rock!
    Julian
    98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535
    Rally Inspired 3L turbo'd monsTOUR
    Modifications??? well...lets just say this ain'tcha grandma's contour :D

Comment

Sorry for the delay fellas: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...47#post1027847

Man, photobucket really compressed the heck out of them. If you guys want the originals just let me know.

If you guys are up for it, maybe we can do a visit to Meddlesome Moth and grab a few beers between now and the Holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientsanskrit View Post
        Sorry for the delay fellas: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...47#post1027847

Man, photobucket really compressed the heck out of them. If you guys want the originals just let me know.

If you guys are up for it, maybe we can do a visit to Meddlesome Moth and grab a few beers between now and the Holidays.
        I'm down with a MM meetup. Thanks for taking the pictures!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #259
        Mods: Port-Matched 3L, Magnaflow Exhaust, MSDS Headers, Torsen T-2 LSD, Fidanza Flywheel, Spec 3+ Clutch, 18" OZ Superleggras, Baer BBK, BAT Suspension, Mystique Tail

Comment

Originally posted by nasty1 View Post
          Looking forward to this. If anyone is in need of parts, I have a few items I'm willing to sell or trade:

- SVT UIM
          - Red Ford Racing Wires (used)
          - Front SVT Bumper (silver)
          - Rear SVT Bumper (silver)
          - 2 Sideskirts (silver)
          - Aftermarket MAF adapter
          - SVT Throttle Body
          - UIM Gaskets (Ford NOS)
          - UIM Vacuum Line Inserts (Ford NOS) - these are the rubber ones that require you to drill out the brass fitting

The only BIG things are need are the second piece of the pre-98 console that fills the gap with the dash, and a cougar S brake pedal cover.
          I'm from the San Antonio area. I would like to take a look at any body panels you may have. Txt me. 210-264-9746

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me know next time y'all do a meet would like to try to make it!

Comment

Let me know next time y'all meet up would like to try to make it!

Comment

Yeah, thx for the photos neil. I'm down for a meet as well. On the lookout for forged internals at the moment. Yes, i will be keeping her. 24hrs is just too dam short. I ain't going down like that...
                Julian
                98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

Originally posted by BAD SVT View Post
                  Yeah, thx for the photos neil. I'm down for a meet as well. On the lookout for forged internals at the moment. Yes, i will be keeping her. 24hrs is just too dam short. I ain't going down like that...
                  Glad to hear, man. I been busy as hell with work, but let me know if you need any help just shoot me a text.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeskieCSVT View Post
                    Let me know next time y'all meet up would like to try to make it!
                    Cool, man. I'm thinking a get together near downtown Dallas before Christmas. We were going to a meet-up near Meddlesome Moth off Oak Lawn before we decided the Cars/Coffee thing. Maybe we can all give Julian a hand and get his ride back-up and get a meet going (peer pressure)!

Comment

Glad to hear, man. I been busy as hell with work, but let me know if you need any help just shoot me a text.
                      . Cool. Will do

Cool, man. I'm thinking a get together near downtown Dallas before Christmas. We were going to a meet-up near Meddlesome Moth off Oak Lawn before we decided the Cars/Coffee thing. Maybe we can all give Julian a hand and get his ride back-up and get a meet going (peer pressure)!
                      Ha! Gonna be a while man. I'm thinking i'll wait until it warms up before touching her.
                      Julian
                      98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

Damn it now i wish i still had mine :(

But mine was a beat down bucket it would have broke the camera lol

Comment

Originally posted by ilovesvt View Post
                          Damn it now i wish i still had mine :(

But mine was a beat down bucket it would have broke the camera lol
                          You coulda fixed it
                          Julian
                          98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

Working...
                          X