DFW get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW get together

Anybody interested in doing a get together later this month or perhaps in October. I know there's a few of you near DFW. I was thinking we could all hang out one Saturday at the Meddlesome Moth and get some pictures going near downtown.

Any interest?

I'm down. I know there are quite a few of us here. We had sumthn going on a couple months ago on a sale thread i think. An overenthusiastic mod put the kibosh on that.
    Julian
    98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535
    Rally Inspired 3L turbo'd monsTOUR
    Modifications??? well...lets just say this ain'tcha grandma's contour :D

Comment

Down as well. Was part of the thread the mod put the kibosh on. Meddlesome is cool but only valet down there...

1999 Silver Frost SVT #259
      Mods: Port-Matched 3L, Magnaflow Exhaust, MSDS Headers, Torsen T-2 LSD, Fidanza Flywheel, Spec 3+ Clutch, 18" OZ Superleggras, Baer BBK, BAT Suspension, Mystique Tail

Comment

Cool. How does October 19th look? I figure we can get some shots with the skyline around 11 and grab a couple drinks at noon at the Moth.

Nasty, there is free parking at the apartments right adjacent to the moth. It's got plenty of customer parking for the surrounding stores.

Comment

I'm a maybe for the 19th. My birthday is the next day.

Mods: Port-Matched 3L, Magnaflow Exhaust, MSDS Headers, Torsen T-2 LSD, Fidanza Flywheel, Spec 3+ Clutch, 18" OZ Superleggras, Baer BBK, BAT Suspension, Mystique Tail

Comment

i would like to meet up with you guys, but i'll be out of town on vacation on the 19th :(
            1998.5 #6478/6535

Comment

19th works for me. But it seems others might not be available. Maybe 26th?
              Julian
              98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

Seems the 19th may not be ideal. I will be out of town the 26th.

How does November 2nd look for you guys?

Comment

I'm good
                  Julian
                  98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

November 2nd is good for me too.
                    i think Cars and Coffee is on Nov 2 also.
                    1998.5 #6478/6535

Comment

Originally posted by cjmahone66 View Post
                      November 2nd is good for me too.
                      i think Cars and Coffee is on Nov 2 also.
                      Oh that's right!
                      Julian
                      98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

Good call. Shall we do a meet-up in Plano instead? Maybe get some shots at Cars and Coffee, itself? Always a good time there.

Comment

Let's do it
                          Julian
                          98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535

Comment

Fine by me.

Comment

Cool. Let's grab a cup of coffee at the Starbucks: Shops At Legacy, 5760 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX say around 7:30am and then roll in as a group at 8am at Cars/Coffee. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X