• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo in Carrollton area?

cjmahone66

CEG'er
i was at my local Autozone (@ Josey and Rosemeade in Carrollton, TX) picking up a few odds 'n ends and the clerk was telling me about a "black guy in his 20's" who goes there a lot and has 2 SVT Contours. He said he has a "gray" one and a red one and one of them has a turbo. is anybody here 'that guy'? or know of him?

i would really like catch up with a local fellow CSVTer and take a look at your turbo setup and chat a few minutes. i've been thinking about a turbo for too long and i think the only thing holding me back is that i'ld like to actually see one in person. i've read the turbo forums until i've fallen asleep on the keyboard- but i'm a hands on type and i really need to see it in person.

PM me if you are 'that guy'.

It may be BADSVT he lives up by Farmers Branch. He has a SF that is has a turbo, I know he has been working on a red svt also. I didnt think it was his though.

By the way, was it the native american looking lady? Sounds like she'd be the one that'd notice. i dont remember discussing my svts with any of them:ponder:. Mostly bcuz there is no "SVT" listing on their computer. just 2.0 & 2.5s...

no it wasn't her, it was a younger hispanic guy. he asked me why mine didn't have a turbo, he thought all SVT had turbo. ha, i wish.

Back