• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OKC Meet

tsSVT

CEG'er
Well after helping out with John's car and meeting David I think it is about time to get an OKC meet together. I figure we can meet up somewhere and grab some lunch then head out and try and get some pictures of all the cars together. If you guys have any ideas to add or places to go eat post here.

On a side note, I am ready for this snow to go away!!!

Cody

depending on when you are wanting to do it I would be interested now that the second car is almost done and OKC is not that far. I would also like to get some people together to do a Three Sisters run down by San Antonio some time this year. 125 miles of twists and turns through the hill country. I cant make any guarantees but keep me in the loop.

I will be sure there is an update here as things happen. I'm sure it will be at least a couple of weeks. It's never easy with that many peoples schedules. I've heard about Three Sisters before...I would definitely be interested in that once it starts to get a little warmer.

Three Sisters sounds like it would be a blast. As for the meet i look forward to this, should be a great time. Im tired of the snow, normally i dont mind having a little break but this is getting rediculous i cant stand being stuck in the house for days at a time.

Thanks again Cody... You and David are awesome.. I'm game for a meet! I've hear of Three Sisters and would be very interested.. that sounds like the Talemina Drive in southeastern OK.. only its 90 miles... I'm gonna get with David once my taxes come in and have him help me pull out the dents and dings, then gotta get a new passenger side skirt.. I'm also going through Teamfordparts.com to get four brand new JPC's. But i'm def game! Just keep us posted.

As far as a place to eat.... how bout your good ol Toby Keith's bar?? hahaha jk...

Hey Joe, what part of OK you from?

Thanks again Cody... You and David are awesome.. I'm game for a meet! I've hear of Three Sisters and would be very interested.. that sounds like the Talemina Drive in southeastern OK.. only its 90 miles... I'm gonna get with David once my taxes come in and have him help me pull out the dents and dings, then gotta get a new passenger side skirt.. I'm also going through Teamfordparts.com to get four brand new JPC's. But i'm def game! Just keep us posted.

As far as a place to eat.... how bout your good ol Toby Keith's bar?? hahaha jk...

Hey Joe, what part of OK you from?

BTW... I have my own photography business i've started so i'll besure to bring my camera and get some NICE pics!

are you getting the jpc from team ford in vegas? Whats the cost? I would like to pick up some spares, I believe they are unpainted correct?

Hey if you guys wanna go to Three Sisters I'm up for a meet. I've been wanting to check it out. Let me know when. its finally starting to get nice out .

So where have we made it to as far as deciding when we are gonna go ahead and do this meet?

LOL, yeah sorry I kinda fell off the face of the planet, I've been working constantly. What time of the week are you guys available and what part of town would be convenient? I'm assuming southside okc is probably right in the middle for everyone... I am trying to get some more time off but it's been hard. I have an industry conference the second week of April I'm trying to get ready for. On top of that I've been working 55+ hours a week at my other job. FML!

Back